ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Better "Teleport Player To Me" Option.

by XBLxPhantom - 10-07-2018 - 07:30 PM
I have the clear_ped_tasks_immediately native set after teleporting them and it works sometimes. but I was wondering if anyone know's of a more reliable way?  I've looked for possibly another form of clear_tasks like there are for some other natives but found nothing.
Ive been working on one but it isn't complete yet if i get it to work i will share
#CelestialFTW

Well, My teleport code clear client task instant where ever I teleport them.
lol this is simple it is the matter of change the position of one of the natives
(10-07-2018 - 08:02 PM)MaxModz Wrote: Ive been working on one but it isn't complete yet if i get it to work i will share

Awesome

(10-08-2018 - 03:44 AM)Bear Wrote: lol this is simple it is the matter of change the position of one of the natives

care to explain further?
(10-08-2018 - 04:28 AM)XBLxPhantom Wrote:
(10-07-2018 - 08:02 PM)MaxModz Wrote: Ive been working on one but it isn't complete yet if i get it to work i will share

Awesome

(10-08-2018 - 03:44 AM)Bear Wrote: lol this is simple it is the matter of change the position of one of the natives

care to explain further?
Ill tell u when done
#CelestialFTW

(10-07-2018 - 07:30 PM)XBLxPhantom Wrote: I have the clear_ped_tasks_immediately native set after teleporting them and it works sometimes. but I was wondering if anyone know's of a more reliable way?  I've looked for possibly another form of clear_tasks like there are for some other natives but found nothing.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)