ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Renegademods aka DonMods

by RenegadeMods - 10-20-2016 - 06:10 AM
Hello Demon forums, I am kind of new here and kind of not. My room mate uses this forum a lot and he got me into modding a few years ago and told me this would be a great form to gather Intel for doing the stuff I like doing. Which I can agree on this forum is like a library of stuff for xbox 360 modifications such as tools, menus, and even servers. You actually may know my room mate DeliriousKVs I have used his account a couple times to post my opinion on stuff but he has asked me not to do that anymore so I have decided to make my own account finally. Anyway I am looking forward to the leaks and releases that get posted around here I may even have some releases my self. Any how that's my summary I guess. As I have seen my room mate fight with a few on here I can tell I am in for some flame wars I guess. Hoping to have a peaceful time here at demon forums though and find some nice things and I am hoping to post some nice things on my own as well.
(10-20-2016 - 06:10 AM)RenegadeMods Wrote: Hello Demon forums, I am kind of new here and kind of not. My room mate uses this forum a lot and he got me into modding a few years ago and told me this would be a great form to gather Intel for doing the stuff I like doing. Which I can agree on this forum is like a library of stuff for xbox 360 modifications such as tools, menus, and even servers. You actually may know my room mate DeliriousKVs I have used his account a couple times to post my opinion on stuff but he has asked me not to do that anymore so I have decided to make my own account finally. Anyway I am looking forward to the leaks and releases that get posted around here I may even have some releases my self. Any how that's my summary I guess. As I have seen my room mate fight with a few on hear I can tell I am in for some flame wars I guess. Hoping to have a peaceful time hear at demon forums though and find some nice things and I am hoping to post some nice things on my own as well.

Welcome to the site buddy  :business:
[Image: NdyCfS2.png]
(10-20-2016 - 06:10 AM)RenegadeMods Wrote: Hello Demon forums, I am kind of new here and kind of not. My room mate uses this forum a lot and he got me into modding a few years ago and told me this would be a great form to gather Intel for doing the stuff I like doing. Which I can agree on this forum is like a library of stuff for xbox 360 modifications such as tools, menus, and even servers. You actually may know my room mate DeliriousKVs I have used his account a couple times to post my opinion on stuff but he has asked me not to do that anymore so I have decided to make my own account finally. Anyway I am looking forward to the leaks and releases that get posted around here I may even have some releases my self. Any how that's my summary I guess. As I have seen my room mate fight with a few on hear I can tell I am in for some flame wars I guess. Hoping to have a peaceful time hear at demon forums though and find some nice things and I am hoping to post some nice things on my own as well.

Hello @RenegadeMods ! My name is Red. Welcome to Demon Forums! We hope you enjoy your time here and stay active making good quality posts and threads! If you need any information about the Forum, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. You should also consider adding an Avatar and Signature! Also consider Upgrading your account, as it makes you look more awesome, and you get huge benefits and perks for Upgrading, plus it helps the Forum a lot. If you need any help, just contact me or any other Staff member. [Image: heart.png]
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-20-2016 - 05:24 PM)Red Wrote:

Hello @RenegadeMods ! My name is Red. Welcome to Demon Forums! We hope you enjoy your time here and stay active making good quality posts and threads! If you need any information about the Forum, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. You should also consider adding an Avatar and Signature! Also consider Upgrading your account, as it makes you look more awesome, and you get huge benefits and perks for Upgrading, plus it helps the Forum a lot. If you need any help, just contact me or any other Staff member. [Image: heart.png]

I will definitely take it under consideration @Red thanks for all the info.
Woa nice introduction! XD Welcome bud! Enjoy your stay!
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)