ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Religion.

by ohmrdubstep - 06-12-2016 - 12:40 PM
DISCLAIMER: 
If you are religious, and wish no disrespect to your faith, please stop reading here.

So. For a while now, I've always been so confused on any religion, even for what I know, my own, Buddhism. Its always been one of those grudges held at the back of my head, but no one I can speak to without any kind of disrespect towards them. So I am deciding to share this with anyone who feels the same.

Religion. The confusing, yet controlling belief. I understand that faith of any type of religion is born from birth by their parents. Most parents seem to do this, as I am saying most, because mine did not. My parents are so called, I would say Buddhists. They believe in piece, and forgiveness. No control, and no book to tell them what to do, just pure love and comfort... I was born in a very catholic country, where every teacher and adult was trying to nail me in with religion and forced belief. As my parents told me, I could believe in anything I wanted, and I don't have to take religion if forced towards me. So I didn't, and I have no belief, not even science, I am pure nothingness. But what I do really believe in is something to see for myself, as no religion ever thought of has been really proven, physically to the eye. 

I don't understand why a book should tell billions of people on what to believe, what to do and what not to do. As I see this as extremely controlling. The control gets to people too much, and turns into pure fear. Fear of disobeying God, Allah, krishna, or whatever that they have been taught. And getting punished beyond thinkable. These rules may apply to food, speech, or even pure mind set. As for Islam, for example, this does not let them eat pork, for it is dirty. But I don't think it's up to a book to decide that, it's up to them on what they do to themselves. 

Im not just pointing to one or two religions, I'm targeting all of them. The ones that aren't based on rules, heaven and hell, aren't religion.

Religion and group belief takes people over, sometimes an excuse to go to war. Fighting other beliefs to force them onto believing on what they believe... War, is never about anything else, apart from disagreement. Disagreement on belief.

Thanks for reading this rant I've needed to share.
It is not necessary to ban me, as I've put a disclaimer at the beginning of the rant easy and noticeable to see. This was only for people who agree with me, or wish to understand what I am trying to say.
 ~Atlas / OhMrDubstep 

AOL: Shadow | XBL Syndicate |

[Image: 5208249134.png]
[Image: 611c3aa7068ca9a3966deeed23f0cd8e.gif]
tl;dr

but i'm very sure that there is no god
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w1ylZHh6Yw
watch his videos, ^-^"
he ll answer all ur qsts better then we ll :).
I agree.

And yeah, I'll check it out today.
 ~Atlas / OhMrDubstep 

AOL: Shadow | XBL Syndicate |

[Image: 5208249134.png]
[Image: 611c3aa7068ca9a3966deeed23f0cd8e.gif]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)