ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[Release] VetroSploit Reborn V1.0.1 - ChatHook Edition

by The_Master_Py - 12-15-2016 - 05:18 PM
Nice ;)...........
Im testing this with a old roblox revival Imma tell if it works
lol 15chrsssssssssss
(12-15-2016 - 05:18 PM)The_Master_Py Wrote: Hello guys!, I DO NOT take any credit to this. EVERYTHING in this Thread was found by me though, Taken awhile to find it but all credit goes to "AzuLX" From the VetroCity Site for posting that forum.

EVERYTHING ON HIS THREAD BELOW
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

VIDEO PROOF:

I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANYTHING YOU DO WITH THIS!
Have fun with this! Go to the Forum site if the link is down, I will NOT update it for you.
(12-15-2016 - 05:18 PM)The_Master_Py Wrote: Hello guys!, I DO NOT take any credit to this. EVERYTHING in this Thread was found by me though, Taken awhile to find it but all credit goes to "AzuLX" From the VetroCity Site for posting that forum.

Hidden Content

VIDEO PROOF:

Have fun with this! Go to the Forum site if the link is down, I will NOT update it for you.

Hidden Content

VIDEO PROOF:

This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)