ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[Release] [Source] Serenity (Made by IcyJake/myself)

by IcyJake - 01-05-2019 - 09:06 PM
I don't feel like explaining anything in this thread right now because I stayed up all night last night and still haven't been to bed, but here is Serenity. You can read about what it is in the read me file or the description.
Good i guess but i will try out later!
(04-14-2019 - 03:21 AM)Haku Wrote: Good i guess but i will try out later!

It's not updated.
(04-17-2019 - 05:24 AM)IcyJake Wrote:
(04-14-2019 - 03:21 AM)Haku Wrote: Good i guess but i will try out later!

It's not updated.

haha vouch good release icy jake!
this looks grate
Thanks for this, I'll try it out. If I can.
(03-24-2020 - 06:32 PM)KingDomas Wrote: Thanks for this, I'll try it out. If I can.
No problem, man. Just keep in mind, this source is fully functional other than the fact that the memory addresses for the cheats/commands are not updated, so you're going to have to update those yourself. Doing so might be more difficult now, considering all the checks and patches that ROBLOX has implemented in an attempt to stop cheats/exploits.
(03-24-2020 - 06:32 PM)KingDomas Wrote: Thanks for this, I'll try it out. If I can.
No problem, man. Just keep in mind, this source is fully functional other than the fact that the memory addresses for the cheats/commands are not updated, so you're going to have to update those yourself. Doing so might be more difficult now, considering all the checks and patches that ROBLOX has implemented in an attempt to stop cheats/exploits.
[/quote]
If you are good at roblox exploit development dm me D3R8NK#7306, intrested in a developer that will be paid.
(09-18-2020 - 05:37 PM)IAMARETARD Wrote:
If you are good at roblox exploit development dm me D3R8NK#7306, intrested in a developer that will be paid.
[/quote]

Bro, I haven't made an exploit in years. I'm sure they've changed a lot of code and added some roadblocks.
(09-30-2020 - 02:16 AM)IcyJake Wrote:
(09-18-2020 - 05:37 PM)IAMARETARD Wrote:

Bro, I haven't made an exploit in years. I'm sure they've changed a lot of code and added some roadblocks.
[/quote]

Yea I have heard that roblox has alot of things to prevent people from finding addresses, and other shit

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)