ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Rate My Signature

by 12GA - 10-22-2016 - 03:19 AM
Made this in 5 Minutes for my friend because he needed something quick.
Haven't done anything in photoshop for 1 year and I think its pretty shit just wanted some tips.

[Image: cd25652f0577e83e20d7357cd459f23d.png]

[Image: 6275e98a0d9dd5af90b7263190bff3e8.png]

Yes I know its just a Stroke, Text, and Background but he wanted it simple.
Add me on uPlay - x12GA (Plat 2/1.4KD)
10/10 would bang again.
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
(10-22-2016 - 03:29 AM)Lion Wrote: 10/10 would bang again.

lmao @lion

Im crying right now
I'm loving the font, completely matches the pattern of the designs. My hats off to you, my man.
(10-22-2016 - 06:21 AM)Alex Wrote: I'm loving the font, completely matches the pattern of the designs. My hats off to you, my man.

Thanks @alex, It means a lot!

Also @alex congrats on Moderator!
I mean it's simple like you said, so not much to critique with that expectation.
I've found in most cases simple is often better since complex is a fine lady and if you don't caress her just right, you'll never live it down.

The only change I'd consider is resizing the first one a bit just to help him advertise and get his calling card out a little bit easier to see.
I don't really care for the second one as it's just on regular image with text over it, I like the duality of the first one better.

It's not shit though, I've seen far worse from ones that look like a ringer for Paint massacre.

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die!
Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
(10-22-2016 - 07:25 AM)Crow Wrote: I mean it's simple like you said, so not much to critique with that expectation.
I've found in most cases simple is often better since complex is a fine lady and if you don't caress her just right, you'll never live it down.

The only change I'd consider is resizing the first one a bit just to help him advertise and get his calling card out a little bit easier to see.
I don't really care for the second one as it's just on regular image with text over it, I like the duality of the first one better.

It's not shit though, I've seen far worse from ones that look like a ringer for Paint massacre.

The second one was just something he wanted, I dont know why he wanted a Plain background with text but oh well and thanks for the Feedback!

Also I agree with the Resizing
looks very clean and fresh 9/10 for me :p

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)