ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

RIP African Engine

by marchsofia05 - 05-30-2018 - 11:24 PM
African Engine for GTA V discontinued. Death by legal battle between Take Two and African.

See official site.
Yes, i think LTS , Extortion , Semjases , will get same thing .. thanks for info
Rip African was a legend but to expensive
RIP X As Well... He was a legend...
Everything dies in 2018
#CelestialFTW

Not even that good of a menu, Is it because it's neither chromes hook nor 2much hook?
Or is it because they use custom textures.

Piss poor excuse either way.

SORRY!
I cant believe you all think he's still getting sued by rock star only if that was true.
Demon Home ||| Rules ||| Staff ||| Message ||| Demon Tag's
(09-03-2018 - 09:43 AM)Jp71490 Wrote: I cant believe you all think he's still getting sued by rock star  only if that was true.

it is true tho Jeremy Taylor is chr0m3 x Modz why do you think he deleted half of his old videos and shit last year he had to shut his gta v fucker delete videos that breached the contract and sign one and he wasn't allowed to talk about 2/3 things he did continued to do it and talked about without knowing stelio was recording him but he did talk about it and since he was involved in african engine he got sued
its a shame how a huge company can sue 1 person over a video game that they have have stopped releasing new content for anyway,
bit unfair considering a mod menu could itself have features to like what new features in a DLC could bring to the game, but nope theyd rather sue somebody even though they are a hugeee $$$$$$ company ....makes me think
big sad very big sad
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
i didnt like that Engine
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)