ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

RGLoader / Devkit Support C++

by Matthew - 02-20-2020 - 08:36 PM
I’m an idiot. Don’t listen to me :P
nice leak i guess keep it up
(02-21-2020 - 04:09 PM)Sid3CarSlim247 Wrote: its been released for a long time and most just remove it while cleaning up whatever leaked source they choose as a base...I have been using this since 17489 its no big secret.
I'm not saying it hasn't but I just don't see why since most can't last anyway and if they do they're just using the key and can't do it themselves

(02-22-2020 - 02:02 AM)Yikes1234 Wrote: Ugh who uses RGLoader anymore. Who even Shadowboots :P
People shadowboot still because they don't know the method on how to without using it
Imagine leak a code , you already pay for it! ahahahaa
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
I havent paid for it. Learn 2 read
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: affiliation with king/giths.
(02-23-2020 - 01:20 AM)Matthew Wrote: I havent paid for it. Learn 2 read
Because it's been public for 6 years
well people aren't very bright you know with the shadow boot they don't realize XE build has a system built into it you can literally build a devkit and for your Dev using XE build the patches are public you can get them anywhere.

if anyone would like me to release the method I will do so I mean it's not hard. literally look at the XE build release notes and also the readme. look at the patches built for retails and just modify them for offsets in the dev kit. it's all there it's not hard. I think it's hilarious people try to flex this like it's some really impossible thing to do lol

the shadow boot is just a chain of trust substitution all it does is substitute the boot process.

Devkit image building:
======================
This feature is currently considered Beta/Work In Progress.

A new image target type was added, "-t devkit" which builds 64M flash images for devkits. Currently untested,
building with a 00 filled CPU key will create a zeropaired devkit image that may allow one to boot a software
bricked devkit that one does not know the CPU key for and recover it to an operational state. By powering on
the console with such an image present, with a recovery DVD in the drive, the recovery software should be able
to create a new keyvault, re-pair the DVD drive to the new keyvault, and allow normal operation once complete.

Normal devkit image building when one does know their CPU key and thus has security files and keyvault should
work as expected.

Building devkit for glitch/jtag is also possible using the standard -t glitch/jtag methods. Sample ini
have been provided with this release, but will not work unless patches and files are supplied. Note that devkit
is not our focus, but was relatively easy and straight forward option to supply for those that wish to make
use of it.

like seriously how dumb do you have to be to think this is super private. lol

here are patches for version spoofing:
00 00 00 02 00 00 00 01 44 97 00 00
00 01 63 E2 00 00 00 01 44 97 00 00

these have to be done in the hypervisor has to be done through the XE build or Shadow boot patches
if you like my posts and want to see more please plus rep
why did you releak this garbage? all public already like everyone said lol
well in his defense people don't always see everything when it gets buried. and from the posts that I made people were flexing on the ability to make devkit nand's instead of having to use what's the information is public it's out there you can read if you can read you see it but people are flexing and pretending that it's some big private thing even though it's public and available to everybody. see the thing is people don't know how to use the search function. so I've seen a hundred times over something that was released over a year ago someone is trying to sell today. for the reason that nobody understands or nobody knows about it. and then when someone pointed out and shows people where they can find it they get hate like you guys. and then when someone pointed out and shows people where they can find it they get hate like you guys. all you're doing is deterring people from helping people. I say if someone's trying to sell something that was public it should be re-published :)
if you like my posts and want to see more please plus rep
(02-25-2020 - 12:43 AM)theDomo Wrote: well in his defense people don't always see everything when it gets buried. and from the posts that I made people were flexing on the ability to make devkit nand's instead of having to use what's the information is public it's out there you can read if you can read you see it but people are flexing and pretending that it's some big private thing even though it's public and available to everybody. see the thing is people don't know how to use the search function. so I've seen a hundred times over something that was released over a year ago someone is trying to sell today. for the reason that nobody understands or nobody knows about it. and then when someone pointed out and shows people where they can find it they get hate like you guys. and then when someone pointed out and shows people where they can find it they get hate like you guys. all you're doing is deterring people from helping people. I say if someone's trying to sell something that was public it should be re-published :)

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)