ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

RGH Xbox wont boot up in anything other than the XBOX dashboard HELP!!

by Efiste2 - 10-08-2020 - 06:28 PM
New to XBX360 modding and learnt quite a bit, I was loading up my HDD with games from original discs when one wouldnt run correctly. I deleted it and now my Console wont boot in Aroura or anything. I can run XEX, from the XBOX Dash in MY GAMES, but im lost after that. Could I have bricked my console or stopped the RGH bit working correctly ???
You probably already have it fixed by now, but it seems you have a bad plugin.

Even if you've deleted the plugin, it will still be on dashlaunch ready for boot.

Load up Dashlaunch and remove all plugins you think are the problem.

These are always there tho, ex (Plugin 1: xbdm.xex) (Plugin 2: YOURSTEALTH.xex) The second plugin is basically whatever stealth you are using like xbOnline.xex, or TeapotLive.xex. There are a ton of Great stealth servers out there.

Now, I think this may be hard to understand through text... Go to the YouTube channel Modded Warfare.

He has a ton of really helpful guides to help get your RGH/Jtag Running, even mod menus/Getting GTA 5 online with all those annoying packs.

Also Your problem could be that you deleted a file Part of Aroura, don't really know. Best guess is it's a bad plugin, and your console DEFINITELY ain't bricked, trust me you'll know straight away. My old one was bricked from a bad nand flash.

Anyway, my hopes are with you!

Hope this helps

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)