ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

RGH - Elgato Problem

by Stelvtey - 01-17-2016 - 04:06 PM
I've been trying to record on my RGH and every time i turn it on it sits at a black screen and nothing happens does anyone know why?
I suggest informing their customer support and see what they can do.
(01-17-2016 - 04:10 PM)Alex Wrote: I suggest informing their customer support and see what they can do.

Okay dude
whats your skype? i had the same problem but i fixed and their customer support is shit they just want u to pay and they will never help you

[Image: ToleratedNine.jpg]
(01-17-2016 - 04:25 PM)ToleratedNine Wrote: whats your skype? i had the same problem but i fixed and their  customer support is shit they just want u to pay and they will never help you

What exactly is sitting at a black screen? Your tv, the software?
I do not know how I have 1k credits lol
(01-17-2016 - 08:56 PM)Mortal Wrote: What exactly is sitting at a black screen?  Your tv, the software?

oh it may be the TV
(01-17-2016 - 09:03 PM)Stelvtey Wrote:
(01-17-2016 - 08:56 PM)Mortal Wrote: What exactly is sitting at a black screen?  Your tv, the software?

oh it may be the TV

For me what I needed to do: Open elgato software, then proceed to turn on the tv, then the xbox.  Usually the problem is that you turn on your xbox before the elgato is open.  The software needs to initialize before it recognizes the console.
I do not know how I have 1k credits lol
(01-17-2016 - 09:05 PM)Mortal Wrote:
(01-17-2016 - 09:03 PM)Stelvtey Wrote:

oh it may be the TV

For me what I needed to do: Open elgato software, then proceed to turn on the tv, then the xbox.  Usually the problem is that you turn on your xbox before the elgato is open.  The software needs to initialize before it recognizes the console.

I'm a try that right now and see if it works if it doesn't well you tried to help me   :)
I found the solution. Message me if you're still having the problem.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)