ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements
Poll: Would you like more protections from XBL released?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YesVotes: 8 | 61.54%
Let the kids figure it out on their ownVotes: 5 | 38.46%
Total: 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

[RELEASE] Homebrew checking & Signing out to prevent data being written to PFL 17502

by Terikaid - 11-19-2020 - 05:03 AM
Nice to see something new and useful being released! Nice work man!
(03-16-2021 - 10:19 AM)Polarize Wrote: Nice to see something new and useful being released! Nice work man!
Thanks man, I'm working on a lot of things with my group that we have now. A whole lot is about to hit the webs, unfortunately not everything though, but, if you like dm me your discord I'll give you a sneak peak :)
I am a professional Memphis Rap music producer, on top of that, I personally work hard at 2 jobs, while on top of music; But in my free time, I'll reverse IOS/Android/Console Applications. If you have any questions about Xbox stuff, don't be afraid to hit me up!

Sincerely,

-Terikaid
Nice too see more posts like this and less leaking of others work
if (!XamCacheReset(XAM_CACHE_TICKETS)) DbgPrint("XamCacheReset failed");
if (!XamCacheReset(XAM_CACHE_ALL)) DbgPrint("XamCacheReset failed");
XUSER_SIGNIN_INFO userInfo; ZeroMemory(&userInfo, sizeof(XUSER_SIGNIN_INFO));
if (XUserGetSigninInfo(0, XUSER_GET_SIGNIN_INFO_ONLINE_XUID_ONLY, &userInfo) == ERROR_SUCCESS) {
if (userInfo.UserSigninState == 2) {
returnToDash(L"Returned To Dash Due To Homebrew Being Launched While Signed In!\nNeighborhood Should Be Used!!");
}
}

This is how i have it in my titlehooks. i have had this for few yrs now.
(07-15-2021 - 02:56 AM)Sid3CarSlim Wrote: if (!XamCacheReset(XAM_CACHE_TICKETS)) DbgPrint("XamCacheReset failed");
if (XUserGetSigninInfo(0, XUSER_GET_SIGNIN_INFO_ONLINE_XUID_ONLY, &userInfo) == ERROR_SUCCESS) {
returnToDash(L"Returned To Dash Due To Homebrew Being Launched While Signed In!\nNeighborhood Should Be Used!!");
}
}

I mean, that's another way to accomplish it. My way just returns everything, and things that are considered homebrew to debug :D
There was a few more, but I wrote that a long time ago, I think back in 2012?

Anyways, I appreciate your response. Might help someone here to some other debugging :)

Have a great day,
- Terikaid
I am a professional Memphis Rap music producer, on top of that, I personally work hard at 2 jobs, while on top of music; But in my free time, I'll reverse IOS/Android/Console Applications. If you have any questions about Xbox stuff, don't be afraid to hit me up!

Sincerely,

-Terikaid
(07-15-2021 - 02:56 AM)Sid3CarSlim Wrote: if (!XamCacheReset(XAM_CACHE_TICKETS)) DbgPrint("XamCacheReset failed");
}
}

Why are you clearing the cache files that way on each detection? All you're going to accomplish is annoying the user who will have to constantly re-download title updates for certain games.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)