ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements
Poll: Would you like more protections from XBL released?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YesVotes: 8 | 61.54%
Let the kids figure it out on their ownVotes: 5 | 38.46%
Total: 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

[RELEASE] Homebrew checking & Signing out to prevent data being written to PFL 17502

by Terikaid - 11-19-2020 - 05:03 AM
Here's a Protection feature that I've seen no one use at all.
  1. This will simply return the "Signin State" & Title Id, and if there's homebrew detected it will sign the profile out to prevent homebrew achievements/GPD data from being written to the XBL profile.
  2. While debugging/Reversing these have and will lead to a flag on your account for a suspension. This will prevent that as it's annoying to always sign out if you're running homebrew which requires you to sign in.
  3. Without this: You always manually hit your guide button when sign-in pops up, and it'll ignore the profile data for example: XeXMenu 1.2 on launch.
This uses the direct version of the offset, in-case other's don't know how to use this respectively.
Defined in sdk\xam.h as an enumerated type definition
Code:
typedef enum _XAMUSER_SIGNIN_STATE
{
    eXamUserSigninState_NotSignedIn, eXamUserSigninState_SignedInLocally, eXamUserSigninState_SignedInToLive
} XAMUSER_SIGNIN_STATE;

The function in question related to this offset is the XAMUSER_SIGNIN_STATE defined in the Xbox SDK as the following function.
Code:
XAMUSER_SIGNIN_STATE WINAPI XamUserGetSigninState(IN DWORD dwUserIndex );

But instead of 'getting' our state, we're setting our profile signin state, which I have defined each one for you, including the reboot error states.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Therefore: If you were to say, call my function below on any titleID change with using function: I.E XamGetCurrentTitleId();  =>  NTSYSAPI EXPORTNUM(463) DWORD NTAPI XamGetCurrentTitleId(VOID);
Code:
HomebrewTIDSignoutCheck()
You would immediately be signed out of XBOX LIVE, if you were to say run XexMenu or an emulator as emulators unlock achievements like on SM360;
When you sign into a profile with the welcome achievement. This prevents this and you from being banned with a modified GPD on your Xbox Live profile. Basically, a protection feature.

If you guys would like me to put some more other protections that I use let me know  on this post or DM me directly. I got a big one, I'll hopefully finish, and when it's done I'll release it. Something newer for a change.
As always, have a great day!

Sincerely,
Terikaid
I am a professional Memphis Rap music producer, on top of that, I personally work hard at 2 jobs, while on top of music; But in my free time, I'll reverse IOS/Android/Console Applications. If you have any questions about Xbox stuff, don't be afraid to hit me up!

Sincerely,

-Terikaid
interesting leak.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
(11-19-2020 - 12:32 PM)Slutty-eGirlz Wrote: interesting leak.
This isn't a leak per-say, I've had this since 2016, it's in my original offline files that I built by myself with help from an older friend who isn't in the scene anymore, but when I was more around.. I got to work and used the SDK to my advantage and debugged online, offline, etc, and made the whole console protected with functions that aren't even released anywhere, and while doing so with some of these functions, i've completely bricked/paperweighted 2 consoles in the process by making the EFuseBlower command a thing haha.

If it was a leak, then I'd be completely am clueless, but I explained what function and how it works, the 'exquisite details', others won't obviously care about other than an offset.
This defines everything about the selected offset function and what it does. Only someone who reversed it would know :)
I am a professional Memphis Rap music producer, on top of that, I personally work hard at 2 jobs, while on top of music; But in my free time, I'll reverse IOS/Android/Console Applications. If you have any questions about Xbox stuff, don't be afraid to hit me up!

Sincerely,

-Terikaid
Well thought out protection, nice release dude, very interesting read!
(11-20-2020 - 09:23 PM)Dread Wrote: Well thought out protection, nice release dude, very interesting read!
Thank you very much, I really put a lot of effort into making sure my Offline stuff was protected from KV bans. Before the 0x50 hash / BlockData was even present. Debugging is so fun and the functions that you can write to protect yourself is quite fun to learn and see what you can come up with.

Sincerely,

-Terikaid
nice release thanks bud
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Ban Evading IP 88.130.154.78 Email [email protected]
thanks man will put in my server to improve a key vault
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
(11-21-2020 - 10:06 PM)Kxekeyseceute Wrote: thanks man will put in my server to improve a key vault
Let me know how your server lasts! If you need any help don’t be afraid to hit me with a message!

Sincerely,

-Terikaid
(11-24-2020 - 05:31 PM)Terikaid Wrote:
(11-21-2020 - 10:06 PM)Kxekeyseceute Wrote: thanks man will put in my server to improve a key vault
Let me know how your server lasts! If you need any help don’t be afraid to hit me with a message!
my server lasts using a potato
(11-25-2020 - 03:02 AM)IAMARETARD Wrote:
(11-24-2020 - 05:31 PM)Terikaid Wrote:
my server lasts using a potato
Must be a strong potato my man. Potato power!

Sincerely,

-Terikaid

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)