ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

R3aL

by R3aL - 12-21-2016 - 02:08 AM
Hello, just registered here and like the way the credit thing works, would be nice if an actual shoutbox was here 
Some of you might know me from nulled   ( hope its not considered advertising )  ^^
Hello and welcomw to DF!

Make sure that you read the rules and if you need any assistance, just PM the staff or me.
Hope you become active.

Have a nice day!
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
(12-21-2016 - 02:10 AM)explain Wrote: Hello and welcomw to DF!

Make sure that you read the rules and if you need any assistance, just PM the staff or me.
Hope you become active.

Have a nice day!

Will probably consider being active, I like this forum :D
Welcome.
Shoutbox won't happen, but welcome.
(12-21-2016 - 02:13 AM)R3aL Wrote:

Hope you become active.

Have a nice day!

Pretty nice! Also, I see you bought Diamond.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
(12-21-2016 - 02:30 AM)explain Wrote:
(12-21-2016 - 02:13 AM)R3aL Wrote:

Hope you become active.

Have a nice day!

Pretty nice! Also, I see you bought Diamond.
Insta-bought when i saw the designs, the Credits system & how friendly everyone is xD
You're from nulled?!?! Lit.
(12-21-2016 - 02:08 AM)R3aL Wrote: Hello, just registered here and like the way the credit thing works, would be nice if an actual shoutbox was here 
Some of you might know me from nulled   ( hope its not considered advertising )  ^^

Hello R3aL! My name is Red. Welcome to Demon Forums! We hope you enjoy your time here and stay active making good quality posts and threads! If you need any information about the Forum, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. You should consider Upgrading your account, as it makes you to Emerald, to look more awesome, and you get huge benefits and perks for Upgrading, plus it helps the Forum a lot. If you need any help, just contact me or any other Staff member. Heart
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Hey R3aL!

Welcome to DemonForums!
We have sections from General Chat to Advanced Coding. Anything that pops into your head is here, whatever your feeling... post it but remember to keep it High Quality and stay active :)

If you need help, check out the help page: https://demonforums.net/misc.php?action=help
If you cannot find the help you're looking for, don't hesitate to contact a staff member via PM as I'm sure they would be more than happy to help.

Have fun, and stay Awesome ;)

Peace;
Mars

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)