ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

R* Shutting down Xbox 360 & PS3 Servers...

by 360 - 06-16-2021 - 06:14 PM
Reading the replies on this thread, i can't say I'm least but surprised to see the responses from people.

As i saw Dropout_boy GTA modding is really not the same as it was back in the day, when it was all about cash drops, flying cars and having true fun!

This is clearly the time the majority of us have been waiting for.

And well here we go, already counting down.... https://howlongagogo.com/date/2021/december/16
that is kinda sus ngl
Add m on Discord :)
Ursula von der Leyen#1337
GTA 4 Mods lol...
Was a great time though (w/o crashing etc). Sad to hear.. but everything has to come to an end. Was a nice era, prob also one of the best life experiences that I could earn! Was Fun!
_asm
RIP had to happen sooner or later :P
(06-16-2021 - 06:14 PM)360 Wrote:
So personally I think this is some good news but if you didn't know....

So a few of you people are aware Rockstar announced today that Xbox 360 & PS3 Servers will be shut down on December 16th 2021.
Hopefully this will kill of much of the Xbox 360 Modding scene since Call of Duty is pretty much on it's last legs so we could see the end of 360 Modding which is going to be a relief. No i won't kill it off fully but it should wipe out a huge majority of modders since many are aware GTA is where the majority are sitting with their shitty menus crashing people.

So yeah I'm quite excited, since it will hopefully kill of all these kids trying to profit still of a console that is 2 generations behind lol... As well as getting rid of the kids who try to flex about Xbox and PS3 still.
But yeah thats my opinion, just curious on what everyone else here thinks.

Also the official twitter tweet from Rockstar themselves 
[color=var(--text-link)]https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/1405162507715612677[/color]
definitely had some good times 

but what moddings become I'm kind of glad to see it come to an end.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)