ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Question about GPD?

by kidontheblock - 02-26-2022 - 01:54 AM
Is there a simple way to request a persons current GPD file? Like if there in B02 is there anything in the xke libraries that provides this request?
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
Not someone else's GPD file.
[Image: logo_white_nostroke.png]
That's a good question the library itself currently does not have functions for that. However give me a little bit to go through the freestyle Dash source code for Aurora it has something in it for accessing those files. And I apologize for the rudeness of a toxic member of this community. That's not how you Foster the sharing of information or fostering people to have a future, it's just being rude for no reason there is no reason at all for that kind of response.
if you like my posts and want to see more please plus rep
Update uploading source code for entire Project, Maybe you can find something to help you.
https://github.com/g91/FreestyleDashAurora
(03-02-2022 - 11:58 AM)the1Domo Wrote: Update uploading source code for entire Project, Maybe you can find something to help you.
thank you very much! Hopefully I can get this working the way I want
(03-02-2022 - 11:58 AM)the1Domo Wrote: Update uploading source code for entire Project, Maybe you can find something to help you.
Did an sql come with this? If not its ok
(03-02-2022 - 11:49 AM)the1Domo Wrote: That's a good question the library itself currently does not have functions for that. However give me a little bit to go through the freestyle Dash source code for Aurora it has something in it for accessing those files. And I apologize for the rudeness of a toxic member of this community. That's not how you Foster the sharing of information or fostering people to have a future, it's just being rude for no reason there is no reason at all for that kind of response.

Are you talking about me? How was I being rude? I just answered a question he asked.

Usually, toxic people are the ones who call others "toxic" and start trouble & arguments for no reason :) 

The member clearly asked if it was possible to get a "persons" GPD file. In which case I said no, you can't get another person's GPD. If he wanted to get his own gpd file for whatever title including the dashboard. He could easily use Horizon or another package explorer to extract the gpd files - you could also have someone send you the GPD file but I don't think that is what you were asking.
[Image: logo_white_nostroke.png]
I'm not going to lie and pretend I'm not toxic. I'm not you with a false understanding of who I am or what I can do. Nor do I pay anyone for anything that I need help with unlike you. And you're right, we're both toxic, however, I didn't feel like going through the code and I knew there was functioning in this code messing with that type of file. So I responded. And I don't like your arrogance so I will call you out and. Until you can admit you're toxic as well then I will continue to remind everyone how toxic you are. :) I mean the user even thanked me, I mean, that's more than you with your initial toxic response and anyone else who reads this can agree your initial response was toxic. So don't pretend like you have the high ground retard.

I don't even understand how you still make sales on stealth. When everything you have is public and the only thing you have any value was given to you by Jester. God, how much it must feel to suck so bad that you need help by Jester. One of the biggest scumbags in the community. I'm off parole so the gloves are off if you want to play we can play. I had an issue with being watched no longer so if you want to play, it's not going to be like the last 4 years well I was on Parole and I don't mind hacking a fucking Australian.
(03-03-2022 - 05:40 AM)kidontheblock Wrote:
I'm not going to include the database, it has information for users who use the service. I'm sorry I'm too lazy to try to clean the database. but you can recreate at the tables are there in the code. However, you don't need the database for the functionality that you are trying to use. You are looking for specific functions for handling the archive.
(03-15-2022 - 07:00 PM)the1Domo Wrote:
(03-03-2022 - 05:40 AM)kidontheblock Wrote:
I'm not going to include the database, it has information for users who use the service. I'm sorry I'm too lazy to try to clean the database. but you can recreate at the tables are there in the code. However, you don't need the database for the functionality that you are trying to use. You are looking for specific functions for handling the archive.
Its fine Ive already made the sql

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)