ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[Question] Xbox UI Audition [XDK/RGL]

by GHOSTED - 11-06-2020 - 06:09 PM
Anynone know if XDK or RGL has UI Audition? (from XUI Tool)
DISCORD: xexghosted
You're taking about the application that lets you make scenes and what not right like the notify, and or custom scenes if so it's all the same thing I don't think there are different versions of it.
like kernel said its all the one thing
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
What exactly do you mean with this?
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Ban Evading IP 88.130.154.78 Email [email protected]
add me on discord kxekesys#8312
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
(11-18-2020 - 03:04 AM)Kxekeyseceute Wrote: add me on discord kxekesys#8312

wrong discord name xD
DISCORD: xexghosted
(11-06-2020 - 06:09 PM)Migraine Wrote:
Anynone know if XDK or RGL has UI Audition? (from XUI Tool)
Considering Xbox 360 neighborhood is built on devkits, and XBDM.xex and other offsets were ported from the SDK documentation’s on a actual devkit then ported over to a retail nand. 

The only difference is how it’s set And read in memory. As RGH/Jtags are retails and have different Systemcall ids/offsets (I.e dmSetMemory instead of using SetMemory functions). 

Now to fully answer your question: RGLoader is based on a 88mb DeveloperKit NAND when you build a RGLoader updflash.bin to flash RGLoader to the console emulating a real developer kit.

So, the offsets will be the same with the current xenon disk that has been built by that RGLoader hacked version. So, it’ll be the exact same as a Development Kit xenon SDK image that RGLoader used to build your nand.
I’m sure 17502 is only being spoofed to get online as there’s no xenon SDK that has been leaked but .8/.16.

The ones I have are as followed:
  • XDKSetupXenon21256.0
  • XDKSetupXenon21256.3
  • XDKSetupXenon21256.17
    Last XDKRecoveryXenon disk I personally own is: XDKRecoveryXenon21256.12
Therefore: the calls will be the exact same but you’ll need to port the offsets over to a devkit/RGLoaded dash, Xam, guide, signin.xex.
If you need help pm me and I’ll be happy to help you with offsets/ any of your questions been in the scene since 06’. Have a good day, hope it helps!

- Terikaid
I am a professional Memphis Rap music producer, on top of that, I personally work hard at 2 jobs, while on top of music; But in my free time, I'll reverse IOS/Android/Console Applications. If you have any questions about Xbox stuff, don't be afraid to hit me up!

Sincerely,

-Terikaid

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)