ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Question

by Embasify - 05-21-2018 - 07:12 PM
How to add a structure too your website, via html
Okay so CSS is the element you need to throw in with your html to structure your web page. CSS has a lot to offer because it has functionalities where you can designate <divs> (dividers) to your website. Divs allow you to target specific parts of the page and differentiate it from others. CSS also has <spans> you can use that are a little different than divs but the same concept. These two functions allow the individual to break apart their webpage and design it as see fit. 

**NOTE - html and css are almost 100% of the time used together in every webpage. It is recommended to make an html file and attach it to a css file, but you could use the <style> tag in html to not have to do that. 

Here's a css tutorial you can use.

If you truly struggle to work with css and don't have the time to learn it, I would either go with using Dreamweaver (web development software) or downloading css templates. There are a lot of free ones out there on the internet that could help out.

Cheers~
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
She said do you love me, 
I tell her only partly,
I only love mah bed & mah llama am sorry

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)