ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements
Poll: Should I release it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
F*ck it why not!Votes: 0 | 0%
Dont even bother!Votes: 0 | 0%
Total: 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

[QUESTION] Should I release my BO2 Zombies menu...

by Pergamentaceous - 09-04-2016 - 11:10 PM
Whats up people, So I'm in a dilemma... Should I release my bo2 zombies menu? It has a wide range of options I will list most of them if any of you are interested, I'm just unsure to be honest.
(09-04-2016 - 11:10 PM)Pergamentaceous Wrote: Whats up people, So I'm in a dilemma... Should I release my bo2 zombies menu? It has a wide range of options I will list most of them if any of you are interested, I'm just unsure to be honest.

Might as-well, before someone takes it and leak it.
-----------------------------------------

Ye tru neva false.

----------------------------------------------
(09-04-2016 - 11:10 PM)Pergamentaceous Wrote: Whats up people, So I'm in a dilemma... Should I release my bo2 zombies menu? It has a wide range of options I will list most of them if any of you are interested, I'm just unsure to be honest.

no
Yeah sure dude, I would love to have a gander(look) at it.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Don't talk shit.
Yeah sure, community would enjoy it :D

can you send me a pic of the menu and all the options as i am interested to see your creation :)
i dont see any reason why not unless you think it can be improved before released.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)