ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

QBOT Files with Cross Compiler

by swirldapimp - 05-21-2018 - 11:48 AM
I know that these files are public but most people do not know where to find them, so I decided to make it a little bit easier! Rockon
I did not include a tutorial on how to set this up nor how to scan.
You do need a VPS to set this up.

Virus Total Scan-
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

^ 2/57 detection rate. Of course some will detect because the files are ment to create a CNC Botnet. Everyone with intelligence should realize this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Files-
Hidden Content

If you want me to post a tutorial on how to set this up and scan so you can have a fully functional CNC net then reply and tell me yes or no!

Enjoy! Fire
~swirl the fat russian iguana Finna
Ok dope I’ll look at it thank you

Ok dope I’ll take a look and setup
Ok dope I’ll look at it thank you
Ok dope I’ll take a look and setup
Thanks for sharing bro
I have to reply twice to see the unlock lol?

(05-21-2018 - 11:48 AM)swirldapimp Wrote: I know that these files are public but most people do not know where to find them, so I decided to make it a little bit easier! Rockon
I did not include a tutorial on how to set this up nor how to scan.
You do need a VPS to set this up.

Virus Total Scan-
Hidden Content

^ 2/57 detection rate. Of course some will detect because the files are ment to create a CNC Botnet. Everyone with intelligence should realize this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Files-
Hidden Content

If you want me to post a tutorial on how to set this up and scan so you can have a fully functional CNC net then reply and tell me yes or no!

Enjoy! Fire

3rd time replying - content still not unlocked (mods please dont ban)

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)