ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[Python] [Instagram] Auto unfollow non followers

by Senpai - 03-25-2020 - 10:01 PM
Disclaimer: Not my content, just sharing it with the community. Don't come to me for help am just sharing.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Thanks for dropping this, will look into it and see if it works on one of my burner accounts :) I'm excited to see how your script executes in terms of following instagram's threshhold unfollows/hour. I'll lyk if it bans my account
Thanks for this great share.
This is interesting, I'm trying to learn how to code, I am going to school for computer programming soon if anyone is willing to help me with python just message me, I'd really appreciate it.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
thanks man wil try it

thanks so much dude

love this tho it works

better than ever
(03-25-2020 - 10:01 PM)Senpai Wrote: Disclaimer: Not my content, just sharing it with the community. Don't come to me for help am just sharing.

Hidden Content

This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
(03-25-2020 - 10:01 PM)Senpai Wrote: Disclaimer: Not my content, just sharing it with the community. Don't come to me for help am just sharing.

Hidden Content

Thanks

Hidden Content

I am impressed how people know how to code, in my case I don't know much about programming but I am trying.
thanks

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)