ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Purchasing Credit Packs?

by Dread - 10-29-2016 - 05:58 AM
Hello all who may be reading :)

I'm deciding on making a feature that lets the end user purchase a pack(s) of credits for their account! 
(may be approved/disapproved at anytime)

Since a lot of games have started this concept, I thought it'd be neat to see here, there is so many
outcomes for this to be used, by purchasing credit based awards and tickets in the credits lottery quicker...

So much can be expanded on to as well :D

Just a little concept I've been dwelling on, just wanna get some feedback on this suggestion before hand.

Thanks for taking out time to read my thread :cleveland:
Was suggested way back in January. It was never fully decided on.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: n/a
(10-29-2016 - 06:00 AM)HaXzz Wrote: Was suggested way back in January. It was never fully decided on.

ok  :pepe: :pepe:
eh i dont see why this could be useful but alright.
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
(10-29-2016 - 06:05 AM)upset Wrote: eh i dont see why this could be useful but alright.

Errm...... :noh:

(10-29-2016 - 05:58 AM)Devil Wrote:
Since a lot of games have started this concept, I thought it'd be neat to see here, there is so many
outcomes for this to be used, by purchasing credit based awards and tickets in the credits lottery much quicker...

So much can be expanded on to as well :D
I would honestly like this!
Add me on uPlay - x12GA (Plat 2/1.4KD)
Oh boy! Microtransactions!
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Advertising forums is not allowed. Do be aware that this will earn you a permanent ban. Use ban appeals to get unbanned.
People post so much junk in general getting credits isn't the most difficult thing around here.

People that don't want to bother posting can just buy emerald and that's it.
[Image: 707993sigresize.png]
We are going to add new credit games which will improve the chances of winning more credits, so this probably won't happen.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
sounds good cant wait :D

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)