ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Programming Idea

by XxsaviorxX2 - 10-25-2016 - 03:08 PM
So i have this idea that if it works you can make at a bare minimum 30$ a day, it can be up to 1000 but it really depends. Anyways i need someone to code me something really simple, im dumb and i have no clue how to code so i want to ask one of you fine people to help me, i dont have any money to give you but ill let you use the method as much as you would like, thats all i can offer really. if you want more details PM me.
(10-25-2016 - 03:08 PM)XxsaviorxX2 Wrote: So i have this idea that if it works you can make at a bare minimum 30$ a day, it can be up to 1000 but it really depends. Anyways i need someone to code me something really simple, im dumb and i have no clue how to code so i want to ask one of you fine people to help me, i dont have any money to give you but ill let you use the method as much as you would like, thats all i can offer really. if you want more details PM me.

Honestly, if you were really interested people should post here and YOU should pm THEM. Just my opinion. I'm willing to hear the idea. I'm new here but not to other places. I've been roaming around here and there since 09.  :business:

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)