ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Pricing for my services

by TheCoder - 08-07-2018 - 03:50 PM
I do sum pretty gewd photoshop stuf, and so I'd like to make money off of it or at least contribute to the rest of the garbage on the internet. I plan on using the money to get an art pad so that I can actually do some proper digital art and upgrade my demon forums account.

Small-easy stuff ca. (100-350): most likely free
Medium ca. (400-500): $1-$3
Large ca. (550-1280): $5-$10
Extra large ca. (1500+): $15+

If the project is easy enough or doesn't take much time I might just give it to you
(I'll only use paypal for now)
(prices may vary depending on size, time and content)
(I'll do NSFW stuff with no additional charges)
"Beware of me XV of the Tarot for you are but XXII."
Angry Angry Angry
Good luck dude. Are you looking at making art your full time job or, just a side income of doing art?
[Image: DJzRNSK.jpg]
[ Cosmo // Mimi#1000 ]
(08-07-2018 - 04:04 PM)Memii Wrote: Good luck dude. Are you looking at making art your full time job or, just a side income of doing art?

I'm currently a full time artist and I do a lot of other things (tattooing, wood carving, welding/fab, painting etc.) I'm sorta just getting into digital art
"Beware of me XV of the Tarot for you are but XXII."
Angry Angry Angry
(08-07-2018 - 04:09 PM)TheCoder Wrote:
(08-07-2018 - 04:04 PM)Memii Wrote: Good luck dude. Are you looking at making art your full time job or, just a side income of doing art?

I'm currently a full time artist and I do a lot of other things (tattooing, wood carving, welding/fab, painting etc.) I'm sorta just getting into digital art

That's awesome to hear, well, I hope all goes well then. Cat-kiss
[Image: DJzRNSK.jpg]
[ Cosmo // Mimi#1000 ]
thanks for telling it would let u know if something comes
Goodluck mate ! it looks so sick LOL

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)