ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Preset Boosting/Party Up Template for Infinite Warfare/Modern Warfare Remastered

by Snow - 10-13-2016 - 03:55 PM
[Image: cod-iw-announced-blog-post-cover.jpg]

BOOSTING PARTY UP TEMPLATE

Introduction:

Welcome to the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare/MWR Boosting/Party Up Template. Using this template will let you gain a party faster, and will also be more cleaner and efficient instead of making 2-4 word threads in this section. You can use this for the Beta as well if you'd like to be the first to max out, or just use this November 4th. There will be some specific presets for you so it can easily be copied, and typed in your own choice. If you have any questions, feel free to quote me. In addition, please don't ask for beta codes in this thread. Just comment below with the presets copied, and wait for the friend requests to flow right through!

Gaming System: Playstation 4, Xbox One, Steam, PC

Gamertag: Lwja

Headset/Mic?: Yes

Language?: English/Spanish

What time are you available?: 5PM-12PM

Players Needed: 4 Players

Game?: Infinite Warfare Beta/MWR Cage Match/Infinite Warfare

This would be a quicker way overall to find people to boost or party up with. Hope you all enjoy your boosting, and stay safe from ban hammers ;) I'm not responsible for your actions, or any type of ban you receive. (If their is anyways).

Cheers, Snow
Have any questions? Feel free to PM me! / Knowledge is Power
(10-13-2016 - 03:55 PM)Snow Wrote:

Introduction:

Welcome to the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare/MWR Boosting/Party Up Template. Using this template will let you gain a party faster, and will also be more cleaner and efficient instead of making 2-4 word threads in this section. You can use this for the Beta as well if you'd like to be the first to max out, or just use this November 4th. There will be some specific presets for you so it can easily be copied, and typed in your own choice. If you have any questions, feel free to quote me. In addition, please don't ask for beta codes in this thread. Just comment below with the presets copied, and wait for the friend requests to flow right through!

This would be a quicker way overall to find people to boost or party up with. Hope you all enjoy your boosting, and stay safe from ban hammers ;) I'm not responsible for your actions, or any type of ban you receive. (If their is anyways).

Cheers, Snow

I know boosting might sound like an amazing idea, but i think you'll probably be banned very quick. Just saying :p
RULES | STAFF | SUPPORT SECTION | PM ME HERE  ^^
[Image: boredbug_1236264565_another-treadmill-fail.gif?w=676]
(10-13-2016 - 04:40 PM)Son-Of-A-Toilet Wrote:

Introduction:

Cheers, Snow

I know boosting might sound like an amazing idea, but i think you'll probably be banned very quick. Just saying :p

Not exactly. There have been many boost Threads created in the past to help others team up to complete tough online achievements in games. I doubt the creators of the game would ban people just for playing together to get an achievement.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-13-2016 - 04:43 PM)Red Wrote:

Introduction:

Cheers, Snow

Not exactly. There have been many boost Threads created in the past to help others team up to complete tough online achievements in games. I doubt the creators of the game would ban people just for playing together to get an achievement.

Well i guess if you boost to max prestige, then yeah. A ban would be imminent
(10-13-2016 - 07:01 PM)Son-Of-A-Toilet Wrote:

Introduction:

Cheers, Snow

Well if you're doing it legitimately without any hacks or cheats then it would be fine.
(10-13-2016 - 07:02 PM)Red Wrote:

Introduction:

Cheers, Snow

Well if you're doing it legitimately without any hacks or cheats then it would be fine.

nah. I remember boosting back on MW3 and got a perm banned. 5000 days (lol)
(10-13-2016 - 07:06 PM)Son-Of-A-Toilet Wrote:
(10-13-2016 - 07:02 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-13-2016 - 04:40 PM)Son-Of-A-Toilet Wrote: I know boosting might sound like an amazing idea, but i think you'll probably be banned very quick. Just saying :p

nah. I remember boosting back on MW3 and got a perm banned. 5000 days (lol)

They must keep track of the time lapse it takes for you to rank up and ban you on that basis. As long as you take it slowly over a few weeks I'd say it would be fine. Doing it all in one week though, that will definitely get some bans.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)