ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Post amount before selling a service

by C22 - 03-27-2016 - 07:34 PM
(03-27-2016 - 11:11 PM)Axe Wrote:
(03-27-2016 - 11:09 PM)C22 Wrote: We are not banning people, We are making a limit to post..

Same difference, it wasn't meant directly do your post it was simply an example. 

If you're going to execute a plan then it's quite ironic for them to do that when they already have a Trust Scan implemented. That might as well be tossed out of the window. Maybe post count can be added into the Trust Scan statistics but as far as creating a post requirement, it's not necessary. 

Posts in no way tells whether someone is a scammer or not.

The trust scan does not work. come on dude. anybody can have problems signing in and have false scam reports etc.

Also, not will it tell if it's a scammer or not, but it shows they have taken their time to post enough that they truly have something to sell.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
(03-27-2016 - 11:13 PM)C22 Wrote: The trust scan does not work. come on dude. anybody can have problems signing in and have false scam reports etc.

Also, not will it tell if it's a scammer or not, but it shows they have taken their time to post enough that they truly have something to sell.

I'm sorry, but that still doesn't make much sense. "take time to post enough that they truly have something to sell". For this example here, assume that the post requirement is 100. 

If someone posts 150 times and says " I'm selling a Modded Account"
and someone with 75 posts says "I'm selling a Modded Account" 

What's the difference? They're selling the same thing. One just has less posts than the other and now, can't sell their product.
(03-27-2016 - 11:18 PM)Axe Wrote:
(03-27-2016 - 11:13 PM)C22 Wrote: The trust scan does not work. come on dude. anybody can have problems signing in and have false scam reports etc.

I'm sorry, but that still doesn't make much sense. "take time to post enough that they truly have something to sell". For this example here, assume that the post requirement is 100. 

If someone posts 150 times and says " I'm selling a Modded Account"
and someone with 75 posts says "I'm selling a Modded Account" 

What's the difference? They're selling the same thing. One just has less posts than the other and now, can't sell their product.

I said in the OP  "Legitimate post". Of course if they are spam it wont be counted.
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
(03-27-2016 - 11:19 PM)C22 Wrote: I said in the OP  "Legitimate post". Of course if they are spam it wont be counted.

I never said they spammed. Re-read the post and you'll understand what I'm talking about.
There's two sides to this.

We don't want users coming on, having just join, sell their service, they won't get much of a reception from users, it's almost a rule of thumb, don't deal with those who have just joined because, well no one knows them.

Second guessing things with the restriction, not many deals happen with new users. I want the opinion from other users too.
(03-27-2016 - 11:26 PM)Rizla Wrote: There's two sides to this.

We don't want users coming on, having just join, sell their service, they won't get much of a reception from users, it's almost a rule of thumb, don't deal with those who have just joined because, well no one knows them.

Second guessing things with the restriction, not many deals happen with new users. I want the opinion from other users too.

And just to mention, they come here to sell one thing and never come back on. that would be considered a spam account.
(03-27-2016 - 11:27 PM)C22 Wrote: And just to mention, they come here to sell one thing and never come back on. that would be considered a spam account.

Not so much spam more like bad usage of the forums. And it's there choice to use the forum as they want. It's a general forum anyway.

(03-27-2016 - 11:26 PM)Rizla Wrote: There's two sides to this.

This. This is exactly what I'm getting at. But definitely, more users should give opinions rather than just myself and C22 so we can see where this is headed.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)