ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Post amount before selling a service

by C22 - 03-27-2016 - 07:34 PM
I feel as people are making fake accounts to sell their service and nobody knows whether they are legit or not.

I think a post count should be implemented and they need to be legit post as well. 

It is too easy to scam people.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
Could be a good idea actually.

@Nova.
(03-27-2016 - 07:35 PM)Rizla Wrote: Could be a good idea actually.

@Nova.

I think this would really help decrease spam and scammers.

Also, it should be enforced you show proof.

Anybody can say they can do something although they can't.
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
We do enforce showing proof.
(03-27-2016 - 09:13 PM)Rizla Wrote: We do enforce showing proof.

OH, I just seen a few threads that have shown no proof or anything.
Honestly if someone has little to no respect/establishment in the community - people shouldn't buy from them to begin with.

When purchasing things online, you do it at your own risk, I don't believe that many rules and regulations are necessary if people just handle their money with care and make sure the person they're buying from is trustworthy.
(03-27-2016 - 11:04 PM)Axe Wrote: Honestly if someone has little to no respect/establishment in the community - people shouldn't buy from them to begin with.

When purchasing things online, you do it at your own risk, I don't believe that many rules and regulations are necessary if people just handle their money with care and make sure the person they're buying from is trustworthy.

That's stupid, Why even risk having a potential scammer on the site. That's ridiculous.

You might as well say go along and scam.
(03-27-2016 - 11:06 PM)C22 Wrote: That's stupid, Why even risk having a potential scammer on the site. That's ridiculous.

Then go ahead and ban everyone then.
I am a potential scammer. So are you. Hell, even the staff are potential scammers.

You will never know who is going to scam because anyone can scam when they want to. There's no such thing as stopping scamming from happening directly, which is why the Trust Scan was implemented, to narrow down the odds of someone getting scammed. Bottom line, it's up to the buyer to make sure he's dealing with a safe person. It's as simple as checking out the sellers background and whatnot.
(03-27-2016 - 11:08 PM)Axe Wrote:
(03-27-2016 - 11:06 PM)C22 Wrote: That's stupid, Why even risk having a potential scammer on the site. That's ridiculous.

Then go ahead and ban everyone then.
I am a potential scammer. So are you. Hell, even the staff are potential scammers.

You will never know who is going to scam because anyone can scam when they want to. There's no such thing as stopping scamming from happening directly, which is why the Trust Scan was implemented, to narrow down the odds of someone getting scammed. Bottom line, it's up to the buyer to make sure he's dealing with a safe person. It's as simple as checking out the sellers background and whatnot.

We are not banning people, We are making a limit to post..
(03-27-2016 - 11:09 PM)C22 Wrote: We are not banning people, We are making a limit to post..

Same difference, it wasn't meant directly do your post it was simply an example. 

If you're going to execute a plan then it's quite ironic for them to do that when they already have a Trust Scan implemented. That might as well be tossed out of the window. Maybe post count can be added into the Trust Scan statistics but as far as creating a post requirement, it's not necessary. 

Posts in no way tells whether someone is a scammer or not.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)