ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Please explain xbox stealth servers...

by magiccarpet - 06-05-2020 - 11:01 PM
some servers are good(Ninja, Xbonline) and some servers are skid garbage. ex - XbNetwork
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
I'll keep it fairly simple.

Teapot Live - Stability, reliability, 100% uptime, compatibility, zero crashing, and most importantly, managed by a developer/programmer that actually knows what he's doing, and that's client/server/cheats are unique, and properly programmed for stability, that aren't based on leaked research & copied code (unlike other existing services).

Established since 2014, and 17.2k registered since our relaunch in 2017 - My statement mentioned above sums up our success in such a short period of time.

Come a system update, Teapot Live, xbOnline, NiNJA are the firsts to synchronously update, while other servers may take weeks, even months to get back online, or completely disappear, as we usually see with system updates.
[Image: nArZdh1.png]
Discord: Tommy#4321
Ride till' I die.
(07-18-2020 - 05:00 PM)Tom Wrote: I'll keep it fairly simple.

Teapot Live - Stability, reliability, 100% uptime, compatibility, zero crashing, and most importantly, managed by a developer/programmer that actually knows what he's doing, and that's client/server/cheats are unique, and properly programmed for stability, that aren't based on leaked research & copied code (unlike other existing services).

Established since 2014, and 17.2k registered since our relaunch in 2017 - My statement mentioned above sums up our success in such a short period of time.

Come a system update, Teapot Live, xbOnline, NiNJA are the firsts to synchronously update, while other servers may take weeks, even months to get back online, or completely disappear, as we usually see with system updates.
wrong order.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)