ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Please explain xbox stealth servers...

by magiccarpet - 06-05-2020 - 11:01 PM
Alright if anyone can explain this to me, that would be cool.

Xbnetwork is an amazing free stealth server i don't have to pay anything for right.

But people hate on it. This makes no sense at all. 

And even with this free service, paid ones continue to operate.

I'm not even in their discord, i just like being able to play online, witch is why i use a stealth.
People seem to have forgot that stealths are meant to let you play online on an rgh, so if it allows you to do that. No problems. Especially if its free.

Main question:
Why do stealths like teapot/xbonline/ninja still exist? Xbox360 is 10 years old! Makes no sense to pour any money into this.
Also, why do people hate on xbnetwork, it dose the same exact shit as ninja for free.

(this post was not meant for beef! Just let me know why you may/may not choose to keep paying for a stealth in 2020 or use a free one/ dont play)
Main question:
Why do stealths like teapot/xbonline/ninja still exist? Xbox360 is 10 years old! Makes no sense to pour any money into this.
Also, why do people hate on xbnetwork, it dose the same exact shit as ninja for free.

Because NiNJA and xbOnline are the only servers that don't use copy and pasted work - that's why they are online first.

The majority of work in this scene and I'm sure others will agree with me is stolen.
[Image: logo_white_nostroke.png]
Probably because they know what they're doing and have done for a long time. They built the services themselves and make the cheats themselves. not copying and pasting stuff. like xbOnline said on another post. services that know what they're doing are the first ones back up after a dash update and dont rely on leaks to come back online.
tf is xbnetwork
looooool this is confusing.
Add m on Discord :)
Ursula von der Leyen#1337
because xbnetwork is made by a bunch of assholes
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: .
(06-05-2020 - 11:01 PM)magiccarpet Wrote: Alright if anyone can explain this to me, that would be cool.

Xbnetwork is an amazing free stealth server i don't have to pay anything for right.

I'm not even in their discord, i just like being able to play online, witch is why i use a stealth.
People seem to have forgot that stealths are meant to let you play online on an rgh, so if it allows you to do that. No problems. Especially if its free.

Main question:

(this post was not meant for beef! Just let me know why you may/may not choose to keep paying for a stealth in 2020 or use a free one/ dont play)
xbnetwork seems alright, dont know why people hate it so much
Well i dont use the server before, i will like test when i have my rgh back. But is this server last, and free thats the main reason for all paid stealth owners will hate and a lot.

(06-05-2020 - 11:17 PM)Netflix Wrote: because xbnetwork is made by a bunch of assholes
 Sexy Picture <3
(06-05-2020 - 11:49 PM)D3R8NK Wrote:
(06-05-2020 - 11:01 PM)magiccarpet Wrote: Alright if anyone can explain this to me, that would be cool.

Main question:

xbnetwork seems alright, dont know why people hate it so much
Agreed.

(06-05-2020 - 11:06 PM)xbOnline Wrote: Main question:

Because NiNJA and xbOnline are the only servers that don't use copy and pasted work - that's why they are online first.

The majority of work in this scene and I'm sure others will agree with me is stolen.
I definitely agree pretty much all code in the scene is stolen. I just wish stealth prices were similar to real xbox gold prices.
back in the day i used to look at it this way:
- buy 1 kv and ninja and last
OR
- buy a kv every 2 days and use literally any other stealth.

xbOnline is still around because they know what they are doing and last, infact fuck it you don't even need a kv with them. and their pricing is extremely competetive especially for a lasting service much less one that requires no kv.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)