ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Please Read (Why I'm Here)

by FalconRGH - 12-29-2020 - 12:39 PM
 Hi, Sorry About This Being My Second Post Today But I Thought I Would Tell You Guys Why I'm Here 

I Know How Frustrating Modding Can Be At Times But I Want To Make It Fun Again Especially For New Modder's

On Xbox 360 Due To Superior V Mod Menu Crashing Other Players Has Got Out Of Control
People Do Not Want To Come On Anymore Due To The Lobby Crash That The Menu Has Built Into It

If You Love That Menu No Offence But Ur A Skid And It Is A Waste Of Your Time & Money 

The Crash That You All Know And Love Of SVT V17 Is A Joke, Its A Patched PC Client Crash

That Chipping Coder (Owner And Developer) Took Straight From This Site Witch Is Another Thing That Unbound Posted Here

The Second Thing Is That The Design He Uses Is A Leaked Design That He Got Off Of This Site As Well. 

The Third Thing, From My Original Post With The Base Source It Was Taken Based Off Of United-X Mod Menu
A Menu That Was Once Incredible For Its Time. Chipping Coders Superior-V Source Is A Design Change And Option Add Of United-X 
Witch Yet Again Is Another Thing That He Took Right From Unbound The Developer Of NiNJA Menu, Destroyer Paid, And United-X 

My Main Point Here Is I'm Here To Give Back To The Community And Help Out, If You Need Anything My Inbox Is Always Open!

SVT Website (For Joking Reasons)
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
(12-29-2020 - 12:39 PM)FalconRGH Wrote:  Hi, Sorry About This Being My Second Post Today But I Thought I Would Tell You Guys Why I'm Here 

I Know How Frustrating Modding Can Be At Times But I Want To Make It Fun Again Especially For New Modder's

On Xbox 360 Due To Superior V Mod Menu Crashing Other Players Has Got Out Of Control
People Do Not Want To Come On Anymore Due To The Lobby Crash That The Menu Has Built Into It

If You Love That Menu No Offence But Ur A Skid And It Is A Waste Of Your Time & Money 

The Crash That You All Know And Love Of SVT V17 Is A Joke, Its A Patched PC Client Crash

That Chipping Coder (Owner And Developer) Took Straight From This Site Witch Is Another Thing That Unbound Posted Here

The Second Thing Is That The Design He Uses Is A Leaked Design That He Got Off Of This Site As Well. 

The Third Thing, From My Original Post With The Base Source It Was Taken Based Off Of United-X Mod Menu
A Menu That Was Once Incredible For Its Time. Chipping Coders Superior-V Source Is A Design Change And Option Add Of United-X 
Witch Yet Again Is Another Thing That He Took Right From Unbound The Developer Of NiNJA Menu, Destroyer Paid, And United-X 

My Main Point Here Is I'm Here To Give Back To The Community And Help Out, If You Need Anything My Inbox Is Always Open!

man i need the protection of the v17 without bugs will you be able to send it to me?
(01-29-2021 - 04:53 PM)wejkewn Wrote:
(12-29-2020 - 12:39 PM)FalconRGH Wrote:  Hi, Sorry About This Being My Second Post Today But I Thought I Would Tell You Guys Why I'm Here 

man i need the protection of the v17 without bugs will you be able to send it to me?
Mate V17 Protection Has Not Been Leaked, I Dont Even Have It... Its Pain In The Ass Apparently
you got discord falcon
(03-20-2021 - 03:25 PM)crazygames656 Wrote: you got discord falcon
Çðµñ†Ðrå¢kµlå#9753

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)