ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Limox Full Source Leak

by Citssss - 10-14-2018 - 11:57 AM
(10-15-2018 - 04:14 AM)rebelspy Wrote: Why tf would anyone want a bljm version? Lmao. Everything has been done on bles and it’s easy as hell to convert your game to bles... But if you refuse to do what every sensible person does and have such a boner for bljm, simply take some known offsets for bles and bljm and compare them to find a pattern for fucks sake?‍♂️

I do not know how to convert or find offsets or pointers
(10-14-2018 - 11:57 AM)Citssss Wrote:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

password
Hidden Content

If you want to have lots of other sources, give it whatever condition you achieve

I want offset conversion of BLJM (JPver GTA 5) from BLES, so if you can do it and I want a lot of my sources contact Skype

Skype live:Cyberdev_3  

Enjoy  Happywide Happywide Happywide Happywide Happywide Happywide Happywide

Thanx You
(10-14-2018 - 05:28 PM)Citssss Wrote:
(10-14-2018 - 04:48 PM)Tgsaudoiz Wrote: This shit is from semjases old source, just same shit like legendary

Shut up copy guy lol

Copy Guy? wtf im copy? smh, why you dont except the truth this source just same shit like semjases old source? Or you so stupid to know about it?
I just told you how lol. Find a few known offsets for both bles and bljm and compare them. You’ll probably see a pattern emerge. The offsets should be just a few bytes off from each other. Once you know the difference, just add or subtract the bytes for a bles offset in debugger and see what you find in bljm version.
thanks wery good
Hidden Content

password
Hidden Content

If you want to have lots of other sources, give it whatever condition you achieve

I want offset conversion of BLJM (JPver GTA 5) from BLES, so if you can do it and I want a lot of my sources contact Skype

Thanx.
copy and paste shit
Gs more copied and pasted shot

But good realse tho

Rely lit rea.lsr o
SPARBYMODZ  |  DEV    
Hidden Content

password
Hidden Content

thanx
Big PASTE
TOP NOTCH

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)