ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Pirates Of The Caribbean (Goblins from Mars Trap Remix)

by Harry Potter - 10-13-2016 - 02:52 PM
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm really looking forward to the new POTC movie. Nice song by the way. :D
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-13-2016 - 02:54 PM)Red Wrote: I'm really looking forward to the new POTC movie. Nice song by the way. :D

:D yea me too i cant wait to watch the new release! XD Song is Beast af
(10-13-2016 - 03:18 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:
(10-13-2016 - 02:54 PM)Red Wrote: I'm really looking forward to the new POTC movie. Nice song by the way. :D

Yeah the new movie trailer looks great so far.
(10-13-2016 - 03:20 PM)Red Wrote:

just wondering, how do you manage to be 24/7 online in this forum and posting constantly in any post, me personally even if i have full free time i can't manage to post everywhere every 5 min XD
(10-13-2016 - 03:39 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:

just wondering, how do you manage to be 24/7 online in this forum and posting constantly in any post, me personally even if i have full free time i can't manage to post everywhere every 5 min XD

I don't know. It's not the first time I've been asked that. I really don't spend that much time on here, I still have time to work, eat, spend time with family, work on other things such as GFX and testing downloads, browsing Youtube etc. I've even received jealousy for being too active, and I don't even try.
(10-13-2016 - 03:44 PM)Red Wrote:

I don't know. It's not the first time I've been asked that. I really don't spend that much time on here, I still have time to work, eat, spend time with family, work on other things such as GFX and testing downloads, browsing Youtube etc. I've even received jealousy for being too active, and I don't even try.

idk i guess its on the personality i guess XD it's also good to take some breaks from time to time!
(10-13-2016 - 03:45 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:
(10-13-2016 - 03:18 PM)Harry Potter Wrote: :D yea me too i cant wait to watch the new release! XD Song is Beast af

idk i guess its on the personality i guess XD it's also good to take some breaks from time to time!

Definitely, I always take breaks and do other things. I'm not as active as everyone thinks I am. :rolleyes:
(10-13-2016 - 03:46 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-13-2016 - 03:20 PM)Red Wrote: Yeah the new movie trailer looks great so far.

Definitely, I always take breaks and do other things. I'm not as active as everyone thinks I am. :rolleyes:

i know what you are, you are a robot, or some kind of alien and you don't wanna tell us Kappa :D
(10-13-2016 - 03:54 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:
(10-13-2016 - 03:46 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-13-2016 - 03:39 PM)Harry Potter Wrote: just wondering, how do you manage to be 24/7 online in this forum and posting constantly in any post, me personally even if i have full free time i can't manage to post everywhere every 5 min XD

i know what you are, you are a robot, or some kind of alien and you don't wanna tell us Kappa :D

Kappa doesn't work here yet until my smiley pack is added to the site, IF it does. But nope, I'm just a regular human. Heart

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)