ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Pining Threads

by Satan - 12-19-2015 - 09:49 AM
I think a useful thing for Moderators is to pin threads so it can help us stick threads that are important and that people should see the first thing they click the gaming/leaks (rules). 

Another section add a sticky to all the Call of Duties modding section saying "Virus Scans are Required -- If a virus scan is not posted in all new threads it will be deleted and if you see a thread that does not contain a virus scan please report the thread to staff members."
To do a virus scan please use virustotal.com 

Example

[Image: dea72c53a789eed774c328635232b0b4.png]
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
I'll sort this out later on today on the appropriate sections.
(12-19-2015 - 10:53 AM)Hulk Wrote: :noh: My posts should be stickied lol :D

Not in my control to do that.
@Satan - Feel free to post the warnings in all of the call of duty sections and sticky and close the thread.
(12-19-2015 - 09:25 PM)ℛizlα Wrote: @Satan - Feel free to post the warnings in all of the call of duty sections and sticky and close the thread.

Trying to pin one thread to all Call of duty modding sections so it makes it easier & I don't want to create one & one so I don't spam Latest activity on the site, I Believe nova will take care of this putting one thread in all.
yep very good :) i love it ^^

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)