ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Philippines drug war's wide net claims 6-year-old shot dead in his sleep

by explain - 12-17-2016 - 03:38 PM
Manila, Philippines (CNN) - A 6-year-old Manila boy killed in his sleep is among the latest victims in the ongoing violence against suspected drug criminals in the Philippines.

"There was a knock on the door," said Elizabeth Navarro, who is pregnant and already a mother of five at 29. "My husband said who's that? Then I heard two gunshots."

By the time Navarro realized what was happening, her husband, Domingo Mañosca, and son, Francis, were dead. The gunmen were gone, in what has become open season for anyone suspected of being tied to drugs.
Since taking power in June, President Rodrigo Duterte has waged a brutal "war on drugs." The crackdown has been linked to more than 5,900 deaths.
On Monday, one day after the latest killings, Duterte revealed he personally had killed drug suspects while serving as mayor of his hometown, Davao City.

This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
Well this is cheerful. Merry christmas!
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(12-21-2016 - 08:35 PM)RED Wrote: Well this is cheerful. Merry christmas!

How in the world is this cheerful, I hope this is a sarcasm.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
(12-22-2016 - 01:25 AM)explain Wrote:
(12-21-2016 - 08:35 PM)RED Wrote: Well this is cheerful. Merry christmas!

How in the world is this cheerful, I hope this is a sarcasm.

I forgot the /s at the end, but yeah, I was being sarcastic. It's a shame what happened, but sadly that's what this world is coming to.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
You never really know how much of a good condition you're in until it hits you. 2016 is definitely a red flag, sad to see this amount of catastrophic news this year. Thanks for sharing.
Very interesting, hope to see more of it.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)