ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Perfect 17526 HV, XamPatches and Async.

by Giths - 08-02-2018 - 10:05 PM
Officially done with this ass community. Ima be leaking lot's of good shit on here.
Enjoy the files.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/3x5xcr
Nice man, looking forward to what you release.
What exactly is this used for? Just new to me.
[Image: DJzRNSK.jpg]
[ Cosmo // Mimi#1000 ]
Rofl ded

Hahahahaha
(08-06-2018 - 10:48 AM)XeDemonic Wrote: You say perfect HV, Patches, and async but you don't give anything with xosc. I mean it doesn't really matter I did see the source for Shenron though. Funny how it's Teapot renamed and modified slightly and wtf do you have madukas reversed xosc? That's not giving you perfect xosc.  Tbh that's not doing anything for it at all.

Not bashing just stating what I've seen today, and to leave my opinion here for you.

What are you talking about lmfao? I leaked the HyperVisor, XamPatch Files and AsyncChallengeHook. And I don't own Shenron, Shenron is now owned by a skid who employed "FuzzyMods" who doesn't know shit. Whatever they have added is their business. Not mine. Thanks for the comment C:
man let the haters hate they got nothing better to do u release some decent things not like others who release files and take the credit
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Blackhat activity
It's far from being a super interesting file x)
mate whats the pas to nucleus source i tried so many diffrent ways to get it and i have vouched for u on many of your other posts
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Blackhat activity
hmm will defo come in handy thanks for the share :)
Thanks so much dude, hope these are clean

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)