ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

People that chargeback

by 123 - 01-23-2016 - 07:49 PM
I really hate it when people chargeback after I've given them their cash drop or whatever and it's an unauthorized claim so I can't even do anything about it.
Like for example today this kid called XeGenerators http://www.thetechgame.com/XeGenerator (If I'm not allowed to post this I'll remove it)#
Chargedback I look at some of his ttg posts and found out he was a modder and was selling pre mades on gta etc.. but then I check my paypal and noticed the kid chargedback. This really annoys me because as I said before it's unauthorized so I can't do anything about it.

Sorry if it don't make sense just annoyed right now
[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
I know, people do it because they can. It's disrespectful because you offer a service and then people abuse that/
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
I cant believe paypal hasnt done anything about it yet.. This is why I only accept paypal from well trusted people and sometimes that isnt enough
The chargeback system is doing more harm than good...
The greater the difficulty, the greater the glory.

Tag or quote me in your post if you want me to see it.
I have never gotten a chargeback nor have I done it to anyone but I have to agree that it's pretty annoying and you can easily lose money.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
Multiple accounts saves lifes.
Ah, the pain of chargebacks. I feel ya, I've lost atleast $500, and it is somewhat the reason I stopped going to the MP on forums.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
I've Never Had A Charge Back lol
thats why yoou use btc lmao

But ttg has ip banned me soo yeah
This is the reason why many people refuse to use paypal.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)