ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

People on drugs...

by nour - 05-13-2016 - 10:53 PM
I do drugs myself, only weed though...

But what i found disturbing today & all the other days like this, is to be sober when other people is stoned...
It's so fucking annoying how they behave like retarded anal fucked pidgeons. :@

But as i said, i also do weed 'n shit so i could relate to others. :rly:

das ist all i had to get out. #worthless-thread
[Image: bakkame.png]
Ive only ever smoked weed before lol | Probs irrelevant.
DONNY YOU FUCKIN DRUGGO

Internet Security
I get the same way. I think it's because them niggas are high and I am not, kinda like being jealous. No I don't act retarded but I do get high enough to withstand their high. I guess you can label you (us) "Mature Stoners".
I hate being sober while people around me are high. It gives me the urge to go smoke lol.
(05-14-2016 - 10:44 PM)Axe Wrote: I hate being sober while people around me are high. It gives me the urge to go smoke lol.

That is very sad bud... Work on controlling yourself and not giving in because others are doing it.
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
(05-14-2016 - 10:45 PM)Lion Wrote: That is very sad bud... Work on controlling yourself and not giving in because others are doing it.

Not really. I have no problems with getting high. I love smoking, and even more than that I love smoking with my homies.
(05-24-2016 - 12:21 PM)lydenma Wrote: interesting topic i dont think people do drugs as much as you think

You need to explore the world son
[Image: bakkame.png]
Lost a friend to drugs, shitty feeling
I know what you mean, like if you were stoned as well as the people around you, it'd be sick having that little bit of banter, but they're just annoying when you're sober lmao
also lost a friend to drugs

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)