ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Paypal... problem

by Satan - 12-18-2015 - 11:06 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a paypal account that's confirmed and everything so it doesn't get limited? So all the accounts I've been having got limited in maybe a week top so I'm asking for some help cause in the past I've lost $690 from this anyone got any suggestions?
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
(12-18-2015 - 11:23 PM)CaptainModz Wrote: lol well no offense but $690 isn't much.. I have lost from the past 3 years somewhere around $4K. BUT, i buy verified accounts now that are fully verified and come with a VPS to login to paypal with. Message him on aim @ dream.mods

i had a lot more money but i didn't know what to do with it. I was trying to spend it all in one day but i bought some useful these imo and thanks ill message him right now
damn you guys lose alot of money :o Wish I could make that type of money LOL :D
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
(12-18-2015 - 11:26 PM)BigDaddyModz Wrote: damn you guys lose alot of money :o Wish I could make that type of money LOL :D

But it sucks losing it all cause of paypal
(12-18-2015 - 11:30 PM)satan Wrote:
(12-18-2015 - 11:26 PM)BigDaddyModz Wrote: damn you guys lose alot of money :o Wish I could make that type of money LOL :D

But it sucks losing it all cause of paypal

Yeah I understand bro ...
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
That quality 69 before the 0
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)