ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Paranormal TV

by Kitten - 11-02-2016 - 04:20 PM
I'm a huge Ghost Adventures fan and was just curious if anyone follows any other parnormal investigative teams or shows they feel credible and worth looking into?
(11-02-2016 - 04:20 PM)Kitten Wrote: I'm a huge Ghost Adventures fan and was just curious if anyone follows any other parnormal investigative teams or shows they feel credible and worth looking into?

I don't follow them as such, but I do watch some, including Most Haunted. And to answer the second part of your question; I do believe in the paranormal, but I do not trust the credibility of any investigation teams. The reason why I don't trust this, is because Most Haunted had an event where members of the public could stand with them on their investigation. It turned out that it was a hoax, and I can confirm it as their member called Carl threw a stone to create a bang sound, I caught him doing that trying to hide it from the public view. Ironically, most of their shows depend on auditory phenomena over visual phenomena, though occasionally you will see a few "orbs" which are more than likely just dust particles.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Honestly I couldn't say I like any because of the nature of reality TV often being based more in fake fantasy land.
I've seen a few Ghost Adventures episodes and I liked seeing the locations they visited and hearing the history aspects of the places, but I wouldn't trust their world as far as I could throw them.

Not to say that they're bluntly fake, but just that my experiences with other reality TV shows has left me understandably skeptical and even for a show that records balls of light and sounds in the distance, I'm just not willing to put anymore faith out for reality shows.

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die!
Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
No man but i do go with my friends to cemetry...
(11-07-2016 - 07:10 PM)Casanova Wrote: No man but i do go with my friends to cemetry...

I would never go to a cemetery at night alone. That's one thing I would never do even if I were to be paid a million dollars.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I would go to a cemetery at night, ghosts don't exist, nothing to be scared of.
(11-07-2016 - 07:48 PM)Red Wrote:
(11-07-2016 - 07:10 PM)Casanova Wrote: No man but i do go with my friends to cemetry...

I would never go to a cemetery at night alone. That's one thing I would never do even if I were to be paid a million dollars.

I agree with that I hate stuff like that maybe if I could take a friend or two to help me fight the zombies (rofl)
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
Hard question, because i believe in ghosts and etc, but i don´t think that all these TV shows are just showing truth about this.
I don't believe any of them are credible at all.
No evidence or anything to prove ghosts/spirits/demons exist. If so you'd think the Large Hadron Collider would know about it.
I've personally went to cemeteries with Ouija boards trying to use it and using every kind of intimidation or tactic I can to anger any 'spirits' and also tried it in my own home.
Nothing.
The only thing I know to do is visit an abandoned asylum or prison to try to prove they exist. I actively seek to find their existence, but nothing ever shows.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)