ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

PS4 Testkit DUH-T1000AA DEX 3.50 Firmware Demo + PS4UPDATE-TestKit-GEN3-3_508_041.PUP

by Snow - 10-18-2016 - 07:15 PM
Introduction
Hello DemonForums, so yesterday PS4 Developer MrNiato has shared his PS4 Testkit DUH-T1000AA DEX 3.50 Firmware Demo on facebook for everyone to enjoy. We have double the news and resources for today. Mr. Niato also shared his demo video with the resources he used in the video to be able to run. The developer physically stated in his words from his facebook:

PlayStation 4 TESTKIT DUH-T1000aa (DEX Official) in version 3.50. Console so wanted the normal price is a little less than a minimum wage.

Shown in the video:
  • Debug Settings.
  • Installation of PKG.
  • Connection since the PC with neighborhood for PlayStation 4.
  • Connect with a simple tool directed by sc58.

NO IT'S NOT A JAILBREAK!!

https://www.facebook.com/MrNiato.Boost4E...102351880/

While this isn't the first time we've covered both the PS4 Development Kit (DUH-D1000AA) and PS4 Testing Kit (DUH-T1000AA) and the Activated Testing Kit, it wasn't on a version 3.50 Firmware unit which is always nice to see in the hands of developers outside of Sony.

PS4UPDATE-TestKit-GEN3-3_508_041.PUP for PS4 TestKit GEN3 Arrives

For the followup, Mr. Niato also replied to individuals conveying where he obtained the PS4UPDATE-TestKit-GEN3-3_508_041.PUP for devs that own a PS4 TestKit GEN3 console. 

Download: PS4UPDATE-testkit-GEN3-3_508_041.PUP (335.0 MB)

I'll keep in touch in the community trying to keep you all posted what is going in the scene guys, hope you enjoyed!

PS: NGU seen it first, reposted by myself as the original poster (:
Have any questions? Feel free to PM me! / Knowledge is Power
How do I upload to console?
This sounds amazing

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)