ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Tips On Memory

by magiccarpet - 12-09-2018 - 08:22 AM
This post is a meme
I want you to distribute the base with omitted useless items
Can you leave this community already?
(12-09-2018 - 12:23 PM)GucciMang Wrote: Can you leave this community already?

why post if u got nothing good to say
Cause hes a backstabber . And stabbing closest friends he have on this community . Will leak anything he sells or trys to sell.
(12-09-2018 - 01:31 PM)GucciMang Wrote: Cause hes a backstabber . And stabbing closest friends he have on this community . Will leak anything he sells or trys to sell.

What you mean? I was never friends with "GucciMang" Stop acting like i know you!!! I have only seen you here on demonforums and now your mad that im posing a HELPFULL TUTORIAL TO HELP PEOPLE???
Check urself ur the problom here. I have never spoken to you privately and your calling me a backstabber. Wtf?
You have no clue who i am actually , i know everything abt u , false claims , everything u have said tht someone else did at the end of the day it was u .
(12-09-2018 - 08:22 AM)magiccarpet Wrote: For ya sexy xbox coders this wont help u srry :/

But for ya dumb ps3 modders like me here is some tips on memory and how to acctually make your sprx smaller....

1: Use classes instead of void for option(this will help alot, use it for bools, titles and everything u can).

2: Avoid repeat options. Somtimes i look though sources my friends send me to improve and see so many of the same things!!! Why have over 3 diffrent bools?!??!?! Thats crazy avoid doing that to save memory!!!

3: How you code. I see a lot of decent code but their is a lot of things you can do to save time and memory!! So for example the native PLAYER_PED_ID is used a lot. Define that with int PLAYER_PED_ID  than use that for each time you have to use that native.

4: If your using a base you didnt create and by the way GUI and base are different. So if your using 2much4u base i would advise to remove ALOT!!! He included a lot witch was nice dont get my wrong but when i used to use it i removed a lot. For example his button scale forms in my opinion are a waste of space. And his submeu option!

5: DON'T COPY CODE!!! I see a lot of this and i used to do it becuase i was lazy. But remember to do it for the fun like i do. I don't copy and it just makes it so much satisfying and enjoyable:) So if you do the same it can save you memory cuz most public sources have shitty code :p...

Wanted to say a thanks to my friends for just being friends:
Unbound <3
Cane <3
1337<3
DiamondModzHd<3
LethalAcidTrip<3
Dublin<3
Rezify<3
FazeModz<3
Moisty<3
(12-09-2018 - 08:22 AM)magiccarpet Wrote: For ya sexy xbox coders this wont help u srry :/

But for ya dumb ps3 modders like me here is some tips on memory and how to acctually make your sprx smaller....

1: Use classes instead of void for option(this will help alot, use it for bools, titles and everything u can).

2: Avoid repeat options. Somtimes i look though sources my friends send me to improve and see so many of the same things!!! Why have over 3 diffrent bools?!??!?! Thats crazy avoid doing that to save memory!!!

3: How you code. I see a lot of decent code but their is a lot of things you can do to save time and memory!! So for example the native PLAYER_PED_ID is used a lot. Define that with int PLAYER_PED_ID  than use that for each time you have to use that native.

4: If your using a base you didnt create and by the way GUI and base are different. So if your using 2much4u base i would advise to remove ALOT!!! He included a lot witch was nice dont get my wrong but when i used to use it i removed a lot. For example his button scale forms in my opinion are a waste of space. And his submeu option!

5: DON'T COPY CODE!!! I see a lot of this and i used to do it becuase i was lazy. But remember to do it for the fun like i do. I don't copy and it just makes it so much satisfying and enjoyable:) So if you do the same it can save you memory cuz most public sources have shitty code :p...

Wanted to say a thanks to my friends for just being friends:
Unbound <3
Cane <3
1337<3
DiamondModzHd<3
LethalAcidTrip<3
Dublin<3
Rezify<3
FazeModz<3
Moisty<3

thx
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
(12-09-2018 - 11:41 PM)XBLUnbound Wrote: PS3 developers are just plain stupid.

Thats one of the most true things ive ever heard

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)