ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Developer Help :)

by Citssss - 12-04-2018 - 01:03 PM
menu How do I get to get out of FPS 29 or 30 when I'm open? Also please give me who has that Menu base Think Think Think

Give Paradice protection to those who give me that method or base.
isn’t gta5 capped at 30 fps ?
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: N/A
(12-04-2018 - 01:15 PM)Annie Wrote: isn’t gta5 capped at 30 fps ?

what?
Basically it‘s based on „how much“ a function does to GTA. If you‘re using a highly complex design for the menu for example your FPS will drop.
_asm
(12-04-2018 - 02:40 PM)SinceModz Wrote: Basically it‘s based on „how much“ a function does to GTA. If you‘re using a highly complex design for the menu for example your FPS will drop.
FPS High Base u have??? please?
(12-04-2018 - 02:52 PM)Citssss Wrote:
(12-04-2018 - 02:40 PM)SinceModz Wrote: Basically it‘s based on „how much“ a function does to GTA. If you‘re using a highly complex design for the menu for example your FPS will drop.
FPS High Base u have??? please?

if that is what you're looking for, just find any source and remove everything until it's just a base. then change design/layout and build from there.
Can not you just give me a base as I do not know what to put out? Crying
Bruh, you cannot code. With my reply you gotta know what you should do rn
_asm
SinceModz is right you got to remove all the function till you have a base only then buold see how it looks change it up if you dont like it simple :P
Code:
if (Fresh)
{
   Notify("FBModderFresh");
   Notify("SanjuroDev");
}
What function can I delete if it is 2much4u base?

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)