ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Closed menu moviment

by Cayman_-Modz - 06-16-2019 - 09:56 AM
someone explains to me how to make.. the menu effect in motion when it closes... 
the one to open it I know how to do it .. I ask for help!!  please..
Please elobarate, so u say u know how to make the animation when u open? but not when u close? it would be exactly the same lol.
2021 Best Be Better Then 2020
(06-16-2019 - 10:06 AM)trinity7 Wrote: Please elobarate, so u say u know how to make the animation when u open? but not when u close? it would be exactly the same lol.

I will try to reverse everything ...
(06-16-2019 - 09:56 AM)Cayman_-Modz Wrote: someone explains to me how to make.. the menu effect in motion when it closes... 

im going to be assuming a lot here because you gave no detail so please don't get mad. Chances are your using a modified 2much4u base. Look for "submenu = closed" now its programmed so when its closed, its closed. Remove that code and make it close when your effect is done. So like a fade effect could be....

Background -= Value;
if(Background <= LessThan){
submenu = closed
}

now that is an example i threw together it woudlen't work but its relatively simple.
Hope this helped to some level.
(06-16-2019 - 12:52 PM)magiccarpet Wrote:
(06-16-2019 - 09:56 AM)Cayman_-Modz Wrote: someone explains to me how to make.. the menu effect in motion when it closes... 

im going to be assuming a lot here because you gave no detail so please don't get mad. Chances are your using a modified 2much4u base. Look for "submenu = closed" now its programmed so when its closed, its closed. Remove that code and make it close when your effect is done. So like a fade effect could be....

Background -= Value;
if(Background <= LessThan){
submenu = closed
}

now that is an example i threw together it woudlen't work but its relatively simple.
Hope this helped to some level.
hello friend.. I always use the base 2much4u base.. it helps me but now i see that some things don't make it ... reachable ...

do you have a source of some .. type with here i can work better?

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)