ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Object Limitations

by Elitedox - 07-09-2019 - 12:55 PM
Is there any one here who was messing with bypass the limit of the spawned objected due to i was trying to figure out what is going on 
further more, i figure out that after 450 objects and a couple of cars your game is crashing is there a way to bypass that? Any help can be
useful.
             Elitedox Official

(07-09-2019 - 12:55 PM)Elitedox Wrote: Is there any one here who was messing with bypass the limit of the spawned objected due to i was trying to figure out what is going on 
further more, i figure out that after 450 objects and a couple of cars your game is crashing is there a way to bypass that? Any help can be
useful.

also on nextgenupdate they are talking about this thing, for PS3 version
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
Nvm I already found the way to bypass it at also some tips for people who are interest in this things just check how objects works store etc through ida and reclass.
             Elitedox Official

(07-09-2019 - 03:45 PM)Elitedox Wrote: Nvm I already found the way to bypass it at also some tips for people who are interest in this things just check how objects works store etc through ida and reclass.

what you use for reclass?
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)