ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Need Help

by Venom_Modz - 12-26-2020 - 04:40 AM
does anybody now how to make a notify system like this i have tried everything i cant figure it out the farthest i have got it is making the text go into 2 sentences like this but the box dont grow with it if someone could help that would be awesome it looks to me like they remade the notify system that displays above the minimap but idk i have tried multiple methods
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...nknown.png
Get a link to another picture, link is down
(12-26-2020 - 02:33 PM)Kyle Wrote: Get a link to another picture, link is down

is not down xD
DISCORD: geazyclown
Looks like a custom made notifications to me, since you can only edit the colour of the notification. But it looks nice, not gonna lie. Maybe create a custom draw function to save the text into array and then draw it in the position with less opacity every next one and remove it after few seconds. I could try to create it when i get home.
(12-26-2020 - 03:36 PM)Hynodgy Wrote: Looks like a custom made notifications to me, since  you can only edit the colour of the notification. But it looks nice, not gonna lie. Maybe create a custom draw function to save the text into array and then draw it in the position with less opacity every next one and remove it after few seconds. I could try to create it when i get home.
yeah that is the farthest i have gotten the part idk how to do is the textbox making it bigger and smaller with the text height wise.
also you would have to make it read the text box height for the y coords as well some how to make it draw the y coords properly so they don't overlap
(12-26-2020 - 08:04 PM)Venom_Modz Wrote:
(12-26-2020 - 03:36 PM)Hynodgy Wrote: Looks like a custom made notifications to me, since  you can only edit the colour of the notification. But it looks nice, not gonna lie. Maybe create a custom draw function to save the text into array and then draw it in the position with less opacity every next one and remove it after few seconds. I could try to create it when i get home.
yeah that is the farthest i have gotten the part idk how to do is the textbox making it bigger and smaller with the text height wise.
also you would have to make it read the text box height for the y coords as well some how to make it draw the y coords properly so they don't overlap
That shouldn’t be a big problem, i’ll dm you on discord later.
(12-26-2020 - 09:34 PM)Hynodgy Wrote:
(12-26-2020 - 08:04 PM)Venom_Modz Wrote:
That shouldn’t be a big problem, i’ll dm you on discord later.
alright i just dmed you my discord tag

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)