ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Fortnite HWID ban

by User37713 - 05-01-2020 - 12:37 AM
anyone have a hwid spoofer for free that works on fortnite? if so would it be possible to send me a download or link me to a working one, thanks
Honestly you won't find a proper HWID spoofer for free. Just spend the 10$-20$ on a better-reputed spoofer so that you don't get scammed or banned.
(05-01-2020 - 09:13 AM)Matt Wrote: Honestly you won't find a proper HWID spoofer for free. Just spend the 10$-20$ on a better-reputed spoofer so that you don't get scammed or banned.
i think i would rather invest my time in coding a proper one myself with no rats :D
(05-01-2020 - 04:27 PM)User37713 Wrote:
(05-01-2020 - 09:13 AM)Matt Wrote: Honestly you won't find a proper HWID spoofer for free. Just spend the 10$-20$ on a better-reputed spoofer so that you don't get scammed or banned.
i think i would rather invest my time in coding a proper one myself with no rats :D

Then why are you even writing in here? If you have the qualifications needed then tbh it's like 30-40 minutes to code a proper HWID spoofer, stop wasting our time scrub.
(05-04-2020 - 01:57 AM)Matt Wrote:

Then why are you even writing in here? If you have the qualifications needed then tbh it's like 30-40 minutes to code a proper HWID spoofer, stop wasting our time scrub.
mad as i asked a valid question? or are you mad as you want me to buy something and i didnt lol i mean its very funny
(05-06-2020 - 12:34 AM)User37713 Wrote:

mad as i asked a valid question? or are you mad as you want me to buy something and i didnt lol i mean its very funny

You're seriously a retard if you don't see the flaw in your statements. If I was going to sell you something, which I never will since retards aren't allowed to buy my products, then I obviously would have talked about the product and suggested it to you specifically. When you come on a forum and ask for freeware but complains that private ware is filled with RATs? You think freeware has a lesser chance of being infected? And then you claim to be able to code a proper HWID spoofer yourself, then why the fuck are you here asking for uninfected freeware?

Goodluck scrub.
(05-07-2020 - 01:08 AM)Matt Wrote:
(05-06-2020 - 12:34 AM)User37713 Wrote:

You're seriously a retard if you don't see the flaw in your statements. If I was going to sell you something, which I never will since retards aren't allowed to buy my products, then I obviously would have talked about the product and suggested it to you specifically. When you come on a forum and ask for freeware but complains that private ware is filled with RATs? You think freeware has a lesser chance of being infected? And then you claim to be able to code a proper HWID spoofer yourself, then why the fuck are you here asking for uninfected freeware?

Goodluck scrub.
saves me time so i wont have to code a program that i used once to unban myself, witch i ended up doing open source programs are less likely to contain rats unless they are loading other stuff like non Microsoft DLL's or atempting to download from urls and run a program they download witch i looked into open sources and they all seemed to do what i just said and indeed i done a test on one in a VM and ran it and it was a rat and with more inspection into the EXE there was a module called "pizza" something that was being downloaded and ran along with some sketchy dll with im sure was a rat never looked into that part though, non off the less i made a tool and now dont need it took about 15 minutes to do was very simple if you know what really needed to be spoofed

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)