ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

EVASION FORTNITE V1.4 | FREE UNDETECTED FORTNITE HACK | AIMBOT, ESP, HWID SPOOFER

by ocljoibs - 07-30-2019 - 04:32 PM
this is patched
thxxxx broooo00000000000
probably dont work anymore but eh

(07-30-2019 - 04:32 PM)ocljoibs Wrote: Evasion Fortnite v1.4

Hello guys! Today I will be releasing a high quality private Fortnite hack made by my friend.
Basically, this was supposed to be a paid hack, but the developer (my friend) quit and decided to release it for free. (until it gets patched)
So I hope you guys enjoy this release as it is an amazing free Fortnite hack! I have played for days now and never gotten a ban.
Sad news is it will get patched soon (obviously) but right now it still works and you may expect it to work for a long time until Fortnite patches it.
We hope it wont get patched, but since it is public probably will be raped in 1 month or so :D
But we can't do much, right? So enjoy while it lasts!

Below I will provide you guys with a step-by-step noob-friendly tutorial on setting it up and everything. Just follow it and you should get it working!

SHOWCASE:

GUI:

Spoiler Show
[Image: mbqWk16.png]

[Image: b8DcOUB.png]

[Image: XPcu9l7.png]

In-game:

Spoiler Show
[Image: 2I6FjMd.jpg]

[Image: iWNpiPL.jpg]

FEATURES:

Spoiler Show
[✔] Undetected (bypasses BattlEye and EasyAntiCheat)
[✔] Only works on Windows (sorry it does not work on Mac :( )
[✔] Built-in HWID spoofer (to ensure you wont get banned)
[✔] 16 Amazing Hacks (Aimbot, No Recoil, No Reload, Auto Shoot, Crosshair, ESP Box, ESP Lines, Show Nametags, Wireframe ESP, Skeleton ESP, Legit/Rage Aimbot Mode, ESP color customization and more!)

STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:

Spoiler Show
1) Download the hack from the link given below
2) Extract the .zip file anywhere on your PC
3) Launch Fortnite and go to the main screen
4) Enter the extracted folder and run "Evasion Fortnite v1.4.exe"
5) Once Evasion is ran, you will be prompted to inject the hack, so press "Inject"
6) Wait 5 or more seconds and let it inject, once it is injected it should open the hack menu for you where you can toggle ON/OFF hacks and customize everything to your willing.
7) Enjoy and don't forget to leave a "Thank you!" if it worked! :)

... Now you can play and act like a Pro :D

OPTIONAL:

Spoiler Show
If you want my config for it, here is it. I use it a lot and never got banned with it, it's very legit and you will rarely ever get reported/called out for it!

Code:
[combat]
aimbot=true
no_recoil=false
no_reload=false
auto_shoot=false
crosshair=false
[visuals]
esp_box=true
esp_lines=false
show_nametags=false
wireframe_esp=false
skeleton_esp=false
[config]
aimbot_mode=legit
esp_color=#9a754d

To use my config, just replace the code I gave you above in the "config.ini" file, then you can play using my config! :D <3

DOWNLOAD:

Spoiler Show
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

NOTE:

Spoiler Show
If the hack does not work and gets flagged as a virus, that is normal and you don't have to worry about anything.
It is very common that game hacks get flagged as viruses because (obviously) they modify your game and act malicious since they change the way your game works.
The developer also said it is getting flagged most likely because of the built-in HWID spoofer (it changes your HWID to ensure you wont get banned)

So I hope you understand, and the way to fix it is simple: just disable your antivirus and it should work with no issues!
You can enable it anytime again when you stop using the hack, just when using it to ensure there is no issues do that so nothing can go wrong :)

So yeah, that is it guys. Also know, this hack was going to be sold for $200/month because all of it's amazing features - but now it is free! :D

Please leave a like and share this with your friends if it worked, I really appreciate it!
It took me a long time to write this, and it took the developer a long time to make it too! :D

Enjoy! <3

Hello guys! Today I will be releasing a high quality private Fortnite hack made by my friend.
Basically, this was supposed to be a paid hack, but the developer (my friend) quit and decided to release it for free. (until it gets patched)
So I hope you guys enjoy this release as it is an amazing free Fortnite hack! I have played for days now and never gotten a ban.
Sad news is it will get patched soon (obviously) but right now it still works and you may expect it to work for a long time until Fortnite patches it.
We hope it wont get patched, but since it is public probably will be raped in 1 month or so :D

Below I will provide you guys with a step-by-step noob-friendly tutorial on setting it up and everything. Just follow it and you should get it working!

SHOWCASE:

GUI:

Spoiler Show

In-game:

Spoiler Show

FEATURES:

Spoiler Show
[✔] 16 Amazing Hacks (Aimbot, No Recoil, No Reload, Auto Shoot, Crosshair, ESP Box, ESP Lines, Show Nametags, Wireframe ESP, Skeleton ESP, Legit/Rage Aimbot Mode, ESP color customization and more!)

STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:

Spoiler Show
5) Once Evasion is ran, you will be prompted to inject the hack, so press "Inject"
6) Wait 5 or more seconds and let it inject, once it is injected it should open the hack menu for you where you can toggle ON/OFF hacks and customize everything to your willing.

OPTIONAL:

Spoiler Show
If you want my config for it, here is it. I use it a lot and never got banned with it, it's very legit and you will rarely ever get reported/called out for it!

Code:
[combat]
aimbot=true
no_recoil=false
no_reload=false
auto_shoot=false
crosshair=false
[visuals]
esp_box=true
esp_lines=false
show_nametags=false
wireframe_esp=false
skeleton_esp=false
[config]
aimbot_mode=legit
esp_color=#9a754d

To use my config, just replace the code I gave you above in the "config.ini" file, then you can play using my config! :D <3

DOWNLOAD:

Spoiler Show
Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

NOTE:

Spoiler Show
If the hack does not work and gets flagged as a virus, that is normal and you don't have to worry about anything.
It is very common that game hacks get flagged as viruses because (obviously) they modify your game and act malicious since they change the way your game works.
The developer also said it is getting flagged most likely because of the built-in HWID spoofer (it changes your HWID to ensure you wont get banned)

So I hope you understand, and the way to fix it is simple: just disable your antivirus and it should work with no issues!
You can enable it anytime again when you stop using the hack, just when using it to ensure there is no issues do that so nothing can go wrong :)

So yeah, that is it guys. Also know, this hack was going to be sold for $200/month because all of it's amazing features - but now it is free! :D

Please leave a like and share this with your friends if it worked, I really appreciate it!
It took me a long time to write this, and it took the developer a long time to make it too! :D

Enjoy! <3

SHOWCASE:

GUI:

Spoiler Show

In-game:

Spoiler Show

FEATURES:

Spoiler Show

STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:

Spoiler Show

OPTIONAL:

Spoiler Show

Code:
[combat]
aimbot=true
no_recoil=false
no_reload=false
auto_shoot=false
crosshair=false
[visuals]
esp_box=true
esp_lines=false
show_nametags=false
wireframe_esp=false
skeleton_esp=false
[config]
aimbot_mode=legit
esp_color=#9a754d

DOWNLOAD:

Spoiler Show
Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

NOTE:

Spoiler Show

Enjoy! <3

SHOWCASE:

GUI:

Spoiler Show

In-game:

Spoiler Show

FEATURES:

Spoiler Show

STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:

Spoiler Show

OPTIONAL:

Spoiler Show

Code:
[combat]
aimbot=true
no_recoil=false
no_reload=false
auto_shoot=false
crosshair=false
[visuals]
esp_box=true
esp_lines=false
show_nametags=false
wireframe_esp=false
skeleton_esp=false
[config]
aimbot_mode=legit
esp_color=#9a754d

DOWNLOAD:

Spoiler Show
Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

NOTE:

Spoiler Show

Enjoy! <3

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)