ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Over 5 Millions Email Address List + Newsletter Software

by Aiad8dWSJKS - 12-22-2016 - 01:57 AM
This is even better with the Newsletter software, thank you! I will be certain to use it. :)
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Jeez 5 million, this will be very handy because of the Newsletter software and the huge list. Thanks for the share :D
(12-23-2016 - 05:43 PM)RED Wrote: This is even better with the Newsletter software, thank you! I will be certain to use it. :)

Yea would be amazing for advertising things I guess :P I have been looking for this Special K Data spam list that has a lot of emails and other info, apparently it's very private though unfortunately.
(12-23-2016 - 05:45 PM)Aeroski Wrote:
(12-23-2016 - 05:43 PM)RED Wrote: This is even better with the Newsletter software, thank you! I will be certain to use it. :)

Yea would be amazing for advertising things I guess :P I have been looking for this Special K Data spam list that has a lot of emails and other info, apparently it's very private though unfortunately.

I've seen it circulating around LF, maybe you could get it from someone there? I've at least seen it mentioned there.
(12-23-2016 - 05:48 PM)RED Wrote:

I've seen it circulating around LF, maybe you could get it from someone there? I've at least seen it mentioned there.

I have tried all these main sort of forums, searched multiple things to try find the Special K list but there are 0 results for them. If you are sure you saw anything for it anywhere, I would very appreciate a link to it. I was speaking to someone about it yesterday and they said it was very private so I couldn't get it from them.
(12-23-2016 - 05:57 PM)Aeroski Wrote:

I have tried all these main sort of forums, searched multiple things to try find the Special K list but there are 0 results for them. If you are sure you saw anything for it anywhere, I would very appreciate a link to it. I was speaking to someone about it yesterday and they said it was very private so I couldn't get it from them.

I mean I did see something about it, perhaps it was a forum that looked like LF, I wasn't registered to the site or anything. Trouble is my browser auto deletes my history, so I couldn't get a link or anything if I tried. :/
(12-23-2016 - 06:36 PM)RED Wrote:
(12-23-2016 - 05:57 PM)Aeroski Wrote:

I mean I did see something about it, perhaps it was a forum that looked like LF, I wasn't registered to the site or anything. Trouble is my browser auto deletes my history, so I couldn't get a link or anything if I tried. :/

Ok, thanks anyway. I will just try to search more.
(01-06-2017 - 12:10 PM)lrflsys Wrote: Thanks a lot man, very helpful!

Hope you find it useful :)
нар ршіузжор ошінтжфіолф шів
Thanks!Will give it a try.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)