ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Official Halloween Contest

by Axe - 10-27-2016 - 03:47 AM
[Image: tPbdfOd.jpg]
Hello members of the DemonForums community. Today, we're launching our first ever official site contest. This has been suggested by countless members multiple times, and I've decided to take it up with the Administration Team to bring this to you as soon as possible. This time around, your activity will be rewarded with awards, upgrades, and some other cool feats limited to only this seasonal event. Enjoy!

Requirements:
The only thing you need to do in order to participate in this contest is post here on this thread with a count of your current post/resource count ( for whichever event you plan to participate in). 

Posting Contest
The posting contest will obviously consist of the most amount of created posts within the time of the contest being up. When the contest is over you will edit your post with your post count after the contest is completed. Any posts on the thread edited after the deadline will result in you being disqualified. 

Resource Contest
With the resource contest, the requirements are the same as the posting contest, simply post as many legitimate resources as possible. Note, spamming simply to win will result in an automatic disqualification from the contest and possibly a ban from the site depending on the severity. I will be looking over the posts especially during the time of the event so don't think you can pull a fast one. 
[Image: 5b7MfxS.png]
Prizes
1st Place: 2,000 Credits, 2016 Halloween Winners Award, and Free Upgrade. 
2nd Place: 1,000 Credits, 2016 Halloween Winners Award and Free Upgrade.
3rd Place: 500 Credits and 2016 Halloween Winners Award.

2016 DemonForums Halloween Contest 
10/26/16 - 11/02/16

1st Place - @Red
2nd Place - @Aeroski
3rd Place - @Axe
Wowzers I would do this but im going to be Really busy :/.

Good Luck to everyone.
Add me on uPlay - x12GA (Plat 2/1.4KD)
Good luck to everyone.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Advertising forums is not allowed. Do be aware that this will earn you a permanent ban. Use ban appeals to get unbanned.

Resources: 6

Date/Time: 10/26/2016 :: 11:18 PM EST

Good luck to everyone :D
Total Posts: 1,607

10/26/2016 - 6:26AM (Jordan Time Zone UTC+02:00)
Okay here we go.

Current posts:
3017 (will be 3018 once I send this post)
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
1205 Current posts

Resources: 5

28 / 10 / 2016
I'ma do this.

Current posts: 1,503
Resources: 33

Good luck all.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)