ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

OGKUSH AKA DREAMS COME TRUE

by Barrack - 09-14-2021 - 12:48 AM
SINCE THIS SKID AKA NEW OWNER OF XBLUMBRELLA THINKS HE CAN CODE BUT REALLY CANT HE HAS NO KNOWLEGDE BESIDES LINUX MAYBE AT THAT BUT HES ALSO CLAIMING THAT THE TAB_STEALTH IS HIS SHIT AND UMBRELLA STARTED EVERYTHING NO SILENT DID SO GET YA SHIT TOGHTER IM LEAKING HIS SOURCE ALONG WITH DASH XMLS AND LISTENER IT WORKS PERFECTLY FINE ENJOY HIS NON LASTING SERVICE THATS DONT LAST USING SILENTS CBLMODS AND A FEW OTHERS LEECHED CODE 

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

lol this shit doesnt get old
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
oh my lol that sad tho
oh my haha well I guess I will look at this thanks
ok can i see :)
if you like my posts and want to see more please plus rep
cblmodz api use to last...Hmmm has something changed? i don't really fool with 360 anymore.
(09-23-2021 - 08:54 PM)Sid3CarSlim Wrote: cblmodz api use to last...Hmmm has something changed? i don't really fool with 360 anymore.

nothing going to have changed it's still the same dash just the OP don't know what he/she is talking about
ewww cool ill use that xD
(09-14-2021 - 12:48 AM)Barrack Wrote: SINCE THIS SKID AKA NEW OWNER OF XBLUMBRELLA THINKS HE CAN CODE BUT REALLY CANT HE HAS NO KNOWLEGDE BESIDES LINUX MAYBE AT THAT BUT HES ALSO CLAIMING THAT THE TAB_STEALTH IS HIS SHIT AND UMBRELLA STARTED EVERYTHING NO SILENT DID SO GET YA SHIT TOGHTER IM LEAKING HIS SOURCE ALONG WITH DASH XMLS AND LISTENER IT WORKS PERFECTLY FINE ENJOY HIS NON LASTING SERVICE THATS DONT LAST USING SILENTS CBLMODS AND A FEW OTHERS LEECHED CODE 

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

I can't believe been out of the xbox life for this long xD
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
thanks for sharing!

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)