ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

OG Gamertags

by C22 - 03-29-2016 - 02:53 AM
Hello DF, Have you ever wondered if you could get your hands on a cool original Gamertag? This thread should clear most of your questions on if it is possible to get one. If you need help/advice PM me.

What is a V1 Gamertag? 
A V1 Gamertag is an account that has not moved over to the Xbox 360 from the original Xbox.

How can i tell if a Gamertag is a v1? 
The account will be Silver. The Gamerscore will be 0. If the account has the Zone set to "None" and it has this as the gamer picture.

[Image: 20000]

How much are they? 
Something amazing (Ex: Toad, Frog, Dog) will go for thousands. Something pretty good (Ex: November, Forgotten, Dentist) Will go for 300+. A Semi-OG (Ex: Landscape, Google Search, Blankets) Will sell for around 100$.

How not to get scammed for a Gamertag:
This is the main reason why I made this thread. If the Gamertag is a V1 it is common sense that the guy does not own it. If he is selling the Gamertag Pure for 200$ he is probably scamming.

Banned Gamertags: 
Many people will scam people with banned Gamertags and send a message as the proof that it is not banned. This is very easy to fake. Some people have a method to send messages and change the bios on banned Xbox accounts.
There is NO way to unban a gamer tag. 

Can I hack an Original Gamertag? 

It is impossible to do this anymore since Microsoft and Xbox have upgraded their account security.

How do people have jacked Gamertags? 
In 2010 Xbox support was really easy to SE and people could get the support agent to read off all the accounts info. They could then reset the account.

Can I buy a good Gamertag? 
Yes, go look on the internet and you will find a few forums that allow people to sell them.

This website is very useful to look at Gamertags:
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/

How can i get a v1 Gamertag? 
Sadly you can't. The only way to EVER get a v1 Gamertag is if Xbox decides to reset them. In 2011 they tried to reset all the 7+ letter Gamertags and people claimed them and were selling them on other forums. This made them stop.

S p a c e d Gamertags:
There have been a few opportunities to claim spaced versions of Gamertags. Most of them are from 2011 when there was a glitch to make different versions. They are not worth what an unspaced tag is worth, but the better ones do hold some value. They can only be swapped to the unspaced version once it is gone. credL http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/...s.1085537/
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
don't know alot about xbox stuff, but i guess this helped me a bit thankx buddy,
(03-29-2016 - 02:56 AM)Weed Wrote: don't know alot about xbox stuff, but i guess this helped me a  bit  thankx buddy,

Just some information for people to stay away from being scammed for an "OG" Gamertag. (Ex of OG GT: Tip, LOL, Lion. Anything that is a simple word goes as og)
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
Thanks for copy this from me on fk buddy and yet you don't leave me any credit. It was also made ordinarily on my 7s account. Thanks
[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]
Interesting never new about v1 gamertags

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)